BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Okay so Rothwell isn’t starting but at least the team looks balanced and most players in correct positions.

Actually feeling confident now but most of that is based on Travis and Evans in centre mid. Would have been tempted to rest Graham for Brereton and drop Dack for Rothwell.

I am a fan of the 3-5-2, nice to see we are starting with it and not resorting to it like we have done multiple times this season, in desperation.

Edited by Fraserkirky

Seriously... What has Rothwell done but come on every single time and look... By a long way... Our best player? All whilst far less talented footballers like Bennett and Smallwood run around the pitch. I'm at a loss at this point. I'm sick of watching blood and guts footballers who are clearly falling way short in this league whilst we play insepid, predictable, nothing long ball football. Play your best players man! Jesus christ. 

Its beyond ridiculous now. I just don't understand the fella. 

• Like 3

Just now, Husky said:

I'm so relaxed about this game. No tension at all.

How about everyone else?

People probably agree you going off the amount of season ticket holders who haven't bothered tonight.

• Backroom
Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Literally just lost four 50/50s in a row, cmon lads better than that

Crazy weren't it. How bad is that.

Was screaming in living room:  and another lost.... and another......Yep one more...

Aaarrgghh!