BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, superniko said:

I’ve no idea what people see in Armstrong. He appears in almost every starting lineup on this forum. 

Nothing but a top half League 1 player at best. 

I think most people agree with you.

Scrappy uneventful half, 1-0 though so who cares.. Makeshift defence looks very nervy when Wigan attack, Magloire has played well fair play too the lad... Conway is a liability at left wing back, Massey has the beating of him Everytime. He’ll need too be careful on a booking, think he could be the sub who gets subbed later on. 

• Like 1

Just now, Butty said:

Scrappy uneventful half, 1-0 though so who cares.. Makeshift defence looks very nervy when Wigan attack, Magloire has played well fair play too the lad... Conway is a liability at left wing back, Massey has the beating of him Everytime. He’ll need too be careful on a booking, think he could be the sub who gets subbed later on. 

Himself and Bennet def the two weak links, but my god Travis is non existant 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

(-) That was fucking appalling. 

(+) Magloire is a better CB than Williams, Mulgrew and Rodwell.

(-) Dack lost his rag a few times with terrible passes in to him then. He’s too good for this.

(+)1-0.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Himself and Bennet def the two weak links, but my god Travis is non existant 

Reed has been pretty sloppy too. I can’t see us keeping a clean sheet, and i’d be surprised if Conway doesn’t get sent off. Think TM will have too do the right thing and bring him off, embarrassing for Conway but we’re nervy enough at the back without going down too 10 men!

Need to get Dack running at them, he looks up for it tonight. With both there centre halves being booked also, Armstrong’s pace should be causing Olsson problems. Get at them lads, take some pressure off our defence. 

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

If we can hold on to this it will put to bed any thoughts of relegation.

Magloire doing as well as people are saying?

Very good so far. Bit nervy under the aerial ball but when you have Williams and Nyambe converging on you...

Told Garner what he was a few times too which was amusing when Garner saw the size of him.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

If we can hold on to this it will put to bed any thoughts of relegation.

Magloire doing as well as people are saying?

He missed a header and it looked like they might sneak in but Raya got there to clean it up, but he was involved in the penalty decision, has thrown himself in front of shots and has made some good tackles. Joy too watch compared too what Mulgrew and Rodwell have been serving up recently. Fair play too the kid.

We've been poor (which is normal service as far as first halfs go).

Yet we are winning, as Wigan are even poorer than I thought. Cooky seems to have come here for a bore draw - so his plan has gone tits up.

If we up our game in the 2nd half this could be an even easier victory than I predicted.

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

(-) That was fucking appalling. 

(+) Magloire is a better CB than Williams, Mulgrew and Rodwell.

(-) Dack lost his rag a few times with terrible passes in to him then. He’s too good for this.

(+)1-0.

Dack doesn’t look too good for this at the moment, one piece of magic early doors but poor otherwise