BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sheffield Wednesday away Sat 16th March

14 hours ago, Stuart said:

The matchday announcer (the annoying one) say Ma-glore. I’ve always thought it was Ma-gloyer.

I'll never forget Nicky Banger being described as Bain-ger. Come on! It's not Baingers & Mash is it?

As for Cockburn, that's certainly no Nirvana.

16 minutes ago, Husky said:

I'll never forget Nicky Banger being described as Bain-ger. Come on! It's not Baingers & Mash is it?

As for Cockburn, that's certainly no Nirvana.

That deserved two ‘like’ emojis!! 

Personally I think this could be a game where this young lad might come unstuck and I hope it doesn't have a long term effect on him. That nuihu and fletcher will be rubbing their hands. He looks decent young Magloire but I hope our over reliance doesn't get too much for him

34 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Personally I think this could be a game where this young lad might come unstuck and I hope it doesn't have a long term effect on him. That nuihu and fletcher will be rubbing their hands. He looks decent young Magloire but I hope our over reliance doesn't get too much for him

I think it’s usually one or the other, but Fletcher been 50/50 (pulled out of Scotland squad, has Mulgrew yet btw?)

Nuhiu is shite, but Fletcher is a good aerial outlet.

If either of them are playing though and they work the long ball and set pieces well - I’ll be watching through my hands...

At least it’s not likely to be Mulgrew and Rolls Royce there cowering.

Luckily Bruce isn’t known for his research, so may not have worked that out - he focuses more on his own side.

B6730AE8-4838-434B-95CD-FE2450A7BF96.jpeg

Reed/Travis buzzing around the second ball and Nyambe clearing up the flick ons should see us near enough right in open play if we go with the same team.

Just don’t give away any fouls.

At all.

Edited by S8 & Blue

23 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

I think it’s usually one or the other, but Fletcher been 50/50 (pulled out of Scotland squad, has Mulgrew yet btw?)

If either of them are playing though and they work the long ball and set pieces well - I’ll be watching through my hands...

Luckily Bruce isn’t known for his research, so may not have worked that out - he focuses more on his own side.

Reed/Travis buzzing around the second ball and Nyambe clearing up the flick ons should see us near enough right in open play if we go with the same team.

At all.

Both Fletcher and Nuhiu started at Bolton due to conditions and the fact we have just three for strikers, expect that to continue tomorrow.

We need to watch Dack and not give Mulgrew any dead ball situations around the box given his delivery and potency.

Different animal to what you faced in December, our best goalkeeper is playing and Hutchinson is back, both deemed surplus to requirements under our previous manager.

The game at yours was the straw which broke the supporters back with the manager, he cause Forestieri to get injured and left him on.

Safe trip over to all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

At all.

You seem to rate the whole Rovers team and defend them every week, so I won't take your writing as gospel. However I am not sure which way you are predicting this. Sheff Weds are a better side than us, they will beat us. End of. Yes we beat them 4-2 when they had a terrible manager, but their far better than us with a proper manager.

Edited by AAK

9 hours ago, AAK said:

You seem to rate the whole Rovers team and defend them every week, so I won't take your writing as gospel. However I am not sure which way you are predicting this. Sheff Weds are a better side than us, they will beat us. End of. Yes we beat them 4-2 when they had a terrible manager, but their far better than us with a proper manager.

Have you watched Wednesday since we beat them? How would you say they have improved? 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

42 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Yes, I know the stats, was asking if he had watched them 

Their proper good at defending crosses and set pieces with a good structured back line but slow. In other words. They've not conceded in 7/8 games.

It's like asking if Rovers have played well recently even though the stats say we only had 1 point from 20+ before the Wigan game.