BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sheffield Wednesday away Sat 16th March

19 minutes ago, yellowsubmarine said:

Not his fault, the defending or the lack of marking of Nuhiu is shocking.

Conceding the pointless free kick was entirely his fault. After that it was whoever decided to give the biggest bloke on the pitch all the space he wanted.

Just now, Husky said:

Whoops! There it is.

If you forget the fact we've got an appalling defence and dodgy keeper we've not been that bad.

Which AGAIN begs the question...why Mr.Groundhog refused to strengthen the defence.

Or just try Leutweiller...? Mowbray must really think he's shite, 

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Woeful 

Lots of questions and no answers 

Some answers. Joe Rothwell should be playing, Raya, Bennett and Williams should be nowhere near the first team. 

Manager needs to go I think. If he doesn't then he needs to massively sort out the defence but I just don't think he has the skill set to address it. 

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Don't think we can blame the defence. 

We can blame Williams - time and time makes mistakes leaving us vulnerable.

Mowbray too

They were all crap at the back and Evans and Travis kept handing the ball back to Sheff Wed time after time.

We need some experience badly. Our lads are too nice and naive.  I miss the days of arsey winners/grafters like Bellamy, Savage, Nelsen, Todd.

Just now, Exiled in Toronto said:

Four soft goals for God’s sake. The only sliver of hope is that today will be the last time I see Williams in a Rovers shirt.

It won’t - I wish people would stop saying this. He’s been sidelined for the odd match but comes back in time and again. Mowbray is as weak as a kitten when it comes to dishing out punishment.

Just now, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

Though not certain would make much difference - everyone seems to forget we have our three first choice centre backs out injured - against a team that is renowned for its power in the air.

Blame squarely at TM’s door for relying on the injury prone Mulgrew and Rodwell (who are both awful defenders anyway). Lenihan’s had a couple of long lay offs too. Rank bad management to let the only lad who likes a header in Downing to leave.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!