BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sheffield Wednesday away Sat 16th March

5 hours ago, joey_big_nose said:

Start of the season Dack was quality, but that's fallen by the wayside for some reason.

I wonder what he was doing during the world cup summer. I suspect it wasn't bbq-ing.

He looked like a cross between Messi and Jonah Lomu against Everton.

9 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Has Tony told the story about when he had a football attached to a washing line which was attached to the pit pulley when he was a working class lad who was just starting out on a journey to change the face of modern football with his revolutionary ideas? It's a belter. It ends with none of his players being able to head the ball but everyone agreeing they are all lovely lads and good humans. 

Can u send an audio book of it. Kettles just boiled and I've got a lovely bit of lemon drizzle

2 hours ago, MCMC1875 said:

Its just a pity she's no good at it.

The more responses I see to that roversmum post the more ridiculous it seems “she wants it to succeed”.

If she really wanted it to succeed she would be bringing in a credible, experienced club chairman and a bright, up-and-coming, proven manager - and backing them both.

Someone got them to cough up for Duffy, he probably came through some familiar channels so it might've taken a lot of 'advising' but the line was more than likely we can make a few quid on this lad.

They did so it would probably have to be something similar to get them to invest again but I think their minds are more along the lines of develop Nyambe/Lenihen/Bell to flog.

On 21/03/2019 at 19:38, Stuart said:

If she really wanted it to succeed she would be bringing in a credible, experienced club chairman and a bright, up-and-coming, proven manager - and backing them both.

Scary thing is she probably thought Kean was a  "bright, up-and-coming" manager.

On 23/03/2019 at 10:51, Amo said:

Scary thing is she probably thought Kean was a  "bright, up-and-coming" manager.

On 23/03/2019 at 10:59, The Axe said:

Scary thing will be of she still does.

Scary thing will be, if she now doesn't, Jonno will have no chance.

• Like 1

• J*B unpinned this topic