BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Holiday Camp Mentality

1 hour ago, darrenrover said:

There's a general attitude of couldn't care less emanating from Ewood since January for some reason. Almost as if something has happened behind the scenes that has pissed everyone off. 

We're all aware of our general defensive woes but the spirit within the club has nosedived for some reason. I feel the poor results have come as a consequence and not the other way round.

I think a big clanging bel has gone off that there really isn't the ambition there they've tried to portray and it's spread a bit of malaise from the manager down, not on purpose just but a general damp cloth over the flames.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, K-Hod said:

They're entitled to a holiday like the rest of us, absolutely.

But even the most ardent Rovers fan must be a bit irritated that their reward for an absolutely shocking post-January slump is a jolly to Dubai?

If they beat Villa, fair one, it will quickly be forgotten. But with the way they're playing at the moment and the way we are playing, can we see that happening??

It’s like having a builder fix your roof and deciding to go on holiday for a few days before it’s finished.

And it’s pissing down.

Yeah, the guy is entitled to have a break but I’m entitled to not be best pleased about the timing of it, and not recommend him to my friends and family.

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

It’s like having a builder fix your roof and deciding to go on holiday for a few days before it’s finished.

And it’s pissing down.

Yeah, the guy is entitled to have a break but I’m entitled to not be best pleased about the timing of it, and not recommend him to my friends and family.

No its not. Hed be going on holiday and leaving you with a hole in your roof as a direct consequence. At the moment we have no games for 2 weeks and a small rest is quite possibly beneficial to a set of players who have played with such regularity for a few months, not as a reward may I add. A more accurate comparison would be if a player got subbed off at half time to catch a flight!

Ive been very critical of Mowbray lately but I think this is a storm in a teacup.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

Any report of Dack bending his knees again or pointing at a girl's arse?

Are you that bloke who rings in sick at work but everyone knows you are out on the lash?

Edited by Stuart