BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers away at Villa this Saturday: 30th March - KO - 3pm

50 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

'kin ell!! Away from the forum for a few weeks, but get back to this 'my willie is bigger than your willie' shite and drivel again, rather than reasonable and insightful commentary on matters relevant to the team we love....For information, my willie is much bigger than all your willies combined, as I am the biggest dick ever to swing on to these pages. Now that we have sorted that, can we get back to discussions about the Rovers and our chances of avoiding a complete dicking tomorrow?

That post is cock on, mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WIR Second Coming said:

'kin ell!! Away from the forum for a few weeks, but get back to this 'my willie is bigger than your willie' shite and drivel again, rather than reasonable and insightful commentary on matters relevant to the team we love....For information, my willie is much bigger than all your willies combined, as I am the biggest dick ever to swing on to these pages. Now that we have sorted that, can we get back to discussions about the Rovers and our chances of avoiding a complete dicking tomorrow?

The biggest dick ever to swing on these pages or at this club just happened to be a Goodwillie.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scary-what-blackburn-rovers-expecting-16043142

Lots of nods towards this MB :rover:

Mowbray happy to have his "men" back fit....  I've just about given up on this bloody fool. He has to be on something. 

They could have at least credited the site after nicking soundbites from its members.

• Like 1

Big game for me.

Up until Brentford away we gave every team we played bar Sheff U at home and Derby away (but still nicked a point) a thorough examination for at least 60 minutes and most for at least 80 minutes.

If the returning players are as good as they think they are and Mowbray can remember how to set a team up properly, we will give Villa a good game even if we lose. No shame in losing to a team in Villa's current form.

If we don't give Villa plenty of scares then it's a case of thanks lads but time for an extensive renewal. 

Just now, Stuart said:

It’s more important to give Craig Conway a run out than stick a Buckley or Butterworth in there.

Or Rothwell. What’s the bloody point in playing him when he will be released in a few weeks time (we damn well hope).

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 4

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

If Conway is the answer then you have to wonder what the question is. 

Bennett today shoehorned into central midfield. For how much longer does he have to be useless before Mowbray sees it and stop shoehorning him in at the expense of better players..

It’s last season’s League One side plus Travis.

Mowbray will have a clearout over the Summer but I predict that it will be the likes of Nuttall, Rothwell, Rodwell, Reed who leave while Conway, Evans and Smallwood remain as our older heads with different youngsters brought in.

Should we really be giving Mowbray the chance to repeat his 2018/19 approach next season just with different faces?

A couple of weeks ago I was all geared up to go to this match but then somehow just forgot about it. Only remembered this morning that we were even playing today. 

I think it's called Venkyitis and it just drains your enthusiasm. Only one cure as far as I know.

Anyway, now that I have remembered and we have all our top defenders back I am brimming with confidence.  ( Venkyitis also affects your judgement )