BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers away at Villa this Saturday: 30th March - KO - 3pm

Just now, WacoRover said:

We are 16th because we need better players. Owners are already losing money at a record level. I don’t see them spending more just to finish outside the playoff places. Changing from TM isn’t the answer, either.

then enjoy us plummeting down to league 1 again then :)

Just now, WacoRover said:

We are 16th because we need better players. Owners are already losing money at a record level. I don’t see them spending more just to finish outside the playoff places. Changing from TM isn’t the answer, either.

Many teams have exceeded in this league without the financial might that other teams have... Due to exceptional management. Tony Mowbray is a nice fella but by no means is he an exceptional manager at this level. If you can't see the points return from the last available 30 points and know that there needs to be a change then its just blind loyalty, pure ignorance or both. 

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

probably blown over by the breeze

very weak and not very good... complete waste of money.

Again, he's actually playing quite well and looking more threatening. He didn't go over because he's physically weak, he went over because he was cheating for a free kick! Didn't get it of course, right in front of the linesman.

We play so much more on the front foot with Rothwell. Tempting to say he is man of the match really, despite only coming on with half an hour left and the game not done yet.

Edited by bluebruce

Just now, old darwen blue said:

We should have had a penalty according to Atko

The Brereton one? Nah I wouldn't say so. Feck knows how he got a free kick against him though.

Wow, awful pass from Rothwell at a key moment there. He's been so good too. Game over now I expect.