BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Stoke City, 06/04/18, Ewood Park, 3pm Kick Off.

Just now, Mellor Rover said:

How the fucking fuck can ANYBODY want Bennett here next season? He’s the worst player on the pitch... AGAIN, as he was in about 80% of games last season. Get fucking rid.

Mowbray is the problem, not Bennett .

As it stands we have taken 4 points out of the last 33.

Stand by my assertion that we will be relegated next season if  Mowbray is still at the club.

Edited by jim mk2
  • Like 4

Just now, Mellor Rover said:

How the fucking fuck can ANYBODY want Bennett here next season? He’s the worst player on the pitch... AGAIN, as he was in about 80% of games last season. Get fucking rid.

Yeah but he runs around. 

Just now, CD_93 said:

Don't know why they put the next generation of Stoke fans in the BBE.

Give them a birds eye view on how not to play the central midfield role starring Smallwood and Evans.

• Backroom
Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Be interesting to see if anything under Kean or Coyle was as bad: certainly has to be right up there. Many, many managers have been sacked for much less. I just don’t know how people can continue to defend him if we lose today (although as I’ve pointed out I know they will).

We’re going to absolutely sink into League One next season unless something huge changes.

60 people on here apparently back TM, although other than the usual suspects they are suspiciously quiet in the stay or go? thread ?

This is awful, no effort,.lack of pride in the shirt.  I feel sorry for those folks that have spent their money for this.

I think my time is going to be better spent readying the garden for for the Arkansas Travellers.  Perhaps the horse shit I'm watching would be good on the garden.

Just now, Tugay's Right Foot said:

It does seem simple for stoke to venture into our box whereas it’s plodding stuff to get near theirs. Would get Travis in for Smallwood. He’s being bypassed when stoke come forward.

If Mowbray thinks Smallwood and Evans is the answer to our slump then he’s more deluded than I thought he was. Fed up of him to be honest.

Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

Is Bennett playing in Dack's role? LOL

I don't think Elliott even knows, he's like Mowbray's pet dog getting let off the lead at the park. "Gwan Benno, have a run around boy". 

• Like 1