BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Stoke City, 06/04/18, Ewood Park, 3pm Kick Off.

In conclusion, beaten by a team that have rarely scored in the last 11 games (fortunately they’ve missed 10/13 pens). 9 defeats in 11 games. 4 pts from 33. Only scored 5 first half goals in 20 games. Worst away defence out of the 92. Haven’t turned around a losing position in living memory.

• Like 2

Dreadful from start to finish....unfit physically, unfit mentally.....no leadership from Mowbray.....God  knows how many  season tickets we will sell for next season.... NOBODY surely, can pay good money to watch this . 

Thanks Tony for last season.....you MUST know it is time to go 

Just now, matt83 said:

Theyve missed 10/13 penalties. 

Berahino has probably missed half of those!

Just posted in the TM thread but he has to go. 9 defeats in 11 / 4 points from 33 would see most go. I won’t be holding my breathe on either that or the sheep continuing to back him. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Just now, jim mk2 said:

How many managers in any division in football history have kept their jobs after taking 4 points out of 33 ? 

This Is Venky’s, how long did they stick with Kean?  Thank goodness we had a decent start to the season. 

Dog turd again and again and again is there a more casual team and management in this league ?

But I guess when you're bullet proof a shrug of the shoulders will do.

Dire but hey only 0-1 this week after 1-2 last so surely a draw to celebrate soon !

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Did Raya get MOTM by the way? As I said earlier - may be Mowbray’s excuse gone if so.

I didn't understand why you said this earlier either. To my knowledge Raya has been criticised in public once, and entirely rightly so. He did excellently today. Not at fault for the goal and two super saves.

TM will probably blame Rothwell (yes he's only done that once too, but Rothwell is an attacker, not the goalie who has made plenty of mistakes this year or the absolutely porous defence who rarely get blamed considering).

• Backroom

Losing home games is usually a sign that the end is near, but unfortunately I fear we have another summer of baffling recruitment ahead of us and a relegation battle next season. Although based on these performances it won't be so much a battle as a collapse.

He deserved to go 3 or 4 games ago but its not gonna happen. Doubt Venkys pay much attention to results and Waggot was pretty much hired by Mowbray. 

I know we've had some shocking managers over the last few years but at the moment were as bad as we ever have been.