BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Stoke City, 06/04/18, Ewood Park, 3pm Kick Off.

It has to change. It has to change. If I can bloody predict how a game is going to go off a predictable teamsheet, then it's no wonder the opposition can come to Ewood with some confidence. Not enough movement. Not enough creativity. Players out of position again and again.

Even our "best" player being out of the squad could have been an opportunity to play differently. But don't worry lads, Elliott Bennett can do anything. Now here comes Williams to shore us up at the back.

Edited by CD_93

Just now, matt83 said:

I wonder if the Bennett lottery wheel has been out at half time for a random change. Centre mid, full back, number 10, who knows. 

Don’t forget captain marvel. He’ll be our social media manager tonight too telling us all how hard they tried and how we’ll beat Derby. What a man.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Only just seen the team sheet due to being out playing footy.

That line up even surpasses my own low expectations. Sky sports app has Bennett no 10 behind Graham. Small wood and Evans behind. Haha its almost comical its that Dull and predictable.

Someone get a taxi for mowbray. 

Awful  

14 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Still getting in the play-offs next season? 

Not unless they start a relegation playoff, though we would be automatic.

Sorry lads n lassies but TO MO GOTTA GO.  Are we mathematically safe yet?  I said weeks back we could get relegated yet.  

Just now, Tugay's Right Foot said:

The consequence of having Bennett Smallwood and Evans is they are happy to pass it sideways when just outside the box. Someone take a crack at goal

The consequence is, defeat after defeat after defeat after defeat. 3 awful footballers, who wont win you any football matches.

• Like 1