BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Stoke City, 06/04/18, Ewood Park, 3pm Kick Off.

Just now, bluebruce said:

I wish Bennett would stop trying to make things happen when he reaches that area near the corner of the box. All his crosses have been awful and that shot was obviously a bad idea badly executed.

He distribution is truly pathetic.

Just now, AAK said:

He distribution is truly pathetic.

Conway and BB warming up. It better be Benno who makes way not Rothwell or Arma. He's been unbelievably bad.

I wish TM wouldn't finish all his subs so early every game. We have got away with it far too many times.

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Millwall and Rotherham both winning now, could they ? could they ?

Course. He is largely dependant on Lambert and Coyle signings, that were present when he took us down last time. He's not put his own stamp on it since then. 

Just now, benhben said:

Only just seen the team sheet due to being out playing footy.

That line up even surpasses my own low expectations. Sky sports app has Bennett no 10 behind Graham. Small wood and Evans behind. Haha its almost comical its that Dull and predictable.

Someone get a taxi for mowbray. 

Awful  

First half, Bennett was indeed the replacement for Dack.

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Millwall and Rotherham both winning now, could they ? could they ?

Nah, they'd still need 3 out of 6 AND Wigan, QPR and Reading need to do better than us. Not going to happen. It TM was unlucky when we went down that such a high amount of points. This time he's very lucky that there are so many poor teams. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

Evans and Smallwood don’t work together in this league. I thought we had established this a long time ago.

That's mainly because they're league 1 players, nothing to do with them playing together. They're simply both sh*te.