BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Norwich Away KO change

5 hours ago, arbitro said:

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2019/april/ticket-news-blackburn-rovers/

Norwich are charging £2 less across the board than we have had to pay. Something is amiss here.

The sort of thing Rovers should be all over like a rash and kicking up a fuss about on behalf of the 600+ fans who are being both inconvenienced and ripped off.

Funny how Rovers released a statement on their website explaining how they couldn't do anything to reduce the price of tickets, then return some to Norwich who subsequently put them on sale to their fans at a lower price. Scandalous.

It was explained to me today that the 33 quid price is only for their members. I explained that I don't care what it is for - the simple fact that seats originally allocated for Rovers are now available for less to Norwich is unacceptable. If that sort of behaviour is allowed then we should be doing the same thing to other clubs at Ewood.

• Like 1

On 24/04/2019 at 14:38, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Where Rovers tred others follow.An interesting story of Norwich City's early kit history...

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/Norwich_City.htm

Fascinating article. Yet another story linked to our illustrious history. 

Edited by Riversider28
Misprint

On 25/04/2019 at 15:33, arbitro said:

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2019/april/ticket-news-blackburn-rovers/

Norwich are charging £2 less across the board than we have had to pay. Something is amiss here.

I had a conversation with Steve Waggott this morning about the free coach travel for supporters but nothing for people who arrange their own travel. My suggestion in an earlier email was that in the interests of fairness to everybody there should have been an across the board reduction in the ticket price. He accepted my point and said that would be a fairer way of rewarding the loyalty of regular away supporters irrespective of how they travel. He assured me that should the situation arise again a fairer system would be used. He welcomed my suggestion and said he is always prepared to listen to concerns and ideas.

Interestingly he also said he is trying to get other Championship clubs to a 'twenty's plenty' type of scheme where reciprocal deal can be agreed although he said it would be better if every club signed up to such an agreement.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I had a conversation with Steve Waggott this morning about the free coach travel for supporters but nothing for people who arrange their own travel. My suggestion in an earlier email was that in the interests of fairness to everybody there should have been an across the board reduction in the ticket price. He accepted my point and said that would be a fairer way of rewarding the loyalty of regular away supporters irrespective of how they travel. He assured me that should the situation arise again a fairer system would be used. He welcomed my suggestion and said he is always prepared to listen to concerns and ideas.

Interestingly he also said he is trying to get other Championship clubs to a 'twenty's plenty' type of scheme where reciprocal deal can be agreed although he said it would be better if every club signed up to such an agreement.

That sounds promising Tony. Thanks for your efforts mate.

As for Waggott, talk is cheap, let's hope he backs it up.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

That sounds promising Tony. Thanks for your efforts mate.

As for Waggott, talk is cheap, let's hope he backs it up.

I have had a couple of chats with him now Andy and my distinct impression is that he understands we all want the same thing and to give us the best shot of doing so we have to listen to each other and take on board what is said. In the grand scheme of things this is a drop in the ocean but I would absolutely encourage anybody who has a grievance to contact him and take it from there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, arbitro said:

I have had a couple of chats with him now Andy and my distinct impression is that he understands we all want the same thing and to give us the best shot of doing so we have to listen to each other and take on board what is said. In the grand scheme of things this is a drop in the ocean but I would absolutely encourage anybody who has a grievance to contact him and take it from there.

Have you a contact email?