BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS V Frank Lampards DCFC

Where do we go from here, is it down to the lake I fear....

Frank Lampard FC are in town so we're all off Ewood, that's where, the home of Tony's exciting free-scoring Rovers team. It's going to be a cracker! 

Lord knows what the team will be but hopefully at least 1 youngster will play just to add some intrigue. 

FLDCFC are actually fairly shite away from home (1 win in 8 ) so in time-honoured tradition we'll roll out the red carpet and give them a timely play-off boost. 

Rovers 1 v  2 Derby County 

Att; 3100 (3000 away)

Speeedddiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 2

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

FLDCFC are actually fairly shite away from home (1 win in 8 ) so in time-honoured tradition we'll roll out the red carpet and give them a timely play-off boost. 

Interesting statistic. I suspect that won't be mentioned in the pre-match club and Telegraph propaganda. It will be all about Frank Lampard, what a brilliant side they have and how they're pushing for the play-offs and we should be grateful to be hosting them.

They'll be more up for it than us as it's a must win for them to secure a play-off position.

Finding out the team at 18.45 will be interesting.

Will Dack still have an injured heart string, sorry hamstring? Where will Bennett play? Will the two crabs occupy the engine room? Will Charlie Boy have recovered from his sprained ego? Will Rothwell be the scapegoat? Will our best midfielder be stuck on the bench?

I honestly can't see anything for us given the general malaise at Ewood.

• Like 5

To say I’m not confident against these lot would be an understatement. They gave us an absolute lesson at their gaff and that’s when we were ok.

Derby to win the match by 3 or more goals is currently 10/1 on Bet365...

3 hours ago, tomphil said:

A livelier effort and a goal for us in this one but the same old bizarre in game tactical switches and subs.

Elliot Bennett starts up front on his own or in goal.

Benno will be picked to play in both positions simultaneously. Good engine.

• Like 5

Just now, unsall said:

Well Dack was training today,few lads having a tour round Brockhall,so fully expect him to be in the team on Tuesday.

Well that hamstring soon healed. A touch of Lazarus there for Dacky.

I wish Mowbray would pick up his staff and walk. ???

• Like 3

• J*B pinned this topic
2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Raya

Nyambe Lenihan Rodwell Williams

Reed Travis

Chapman Dack Rothwell

Graham

Subs: Leutweiler, Davenport, Conway, Nuttall, Butterworth, Armstrong, Evans

Armstrong in next to Graham if Dack is unavailable, with Brereton on the bench.

Im on the same sort of lines as you team wise, I'd play Magloire at CB, the only game we've won in recent times was with him at CB and his presence and enthusiasm seemed to give us a lift. The others seemed briefly roused from their lethargy as they wanted him to do well  and were really pleased for him when we kept a clean sheet.  Also BB up front and pass the ball into feet.

Id go:

Raya

Nyambe Magloire Lenihan Bell

Reed  Travis

Chapman Dack Rothwell

Brereton

Tony will go:

Raya (Sub Bennett 64)

Bennett Bennett Bennett Bennett

Bennett

Bennett   Bennett Bennett Bennett

Bennett