BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS V Frank Lampards DCFC

• Moderation Lead
13 minutes ago, tomphil said:

She's trying hard for column inches is Olivia i'll give her that.

To be fair to the girl, she’s not on TV at the minute, so she might have gone a whole 2 minutes without any attention. 

Poor lamb, don’t know how she does it. 

Stay strong, hun x

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Just reminds me of what Bowyer used to do. Every opposition was brilliant and their threats needed to be negated. It gave Jason Lowe a career and looks to be doing the same for Smallwood. Thing is, it never worked, looked awful and wasted the attacking talents of our squad.

Apart from that everyone’s a winner. Come to Ewood, get an early goal and as long as you don’t score a second Rovers will give you the three points. Job done, stayed in the game, “fine margins”, and it’s Jaffa cakes all round from Mowbray.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DeeCee said:

The most depressing thing about that article, other than the fact that she walked out on Bradders a few days after he gifted her a 99k car ***, is that 1.6m people apparently actually find the vacuous bint worth following on Instagram.

"We're doomed Capt. Mainwaring, we're doomed I tell you."

*** Mind you, you can't really blame her. She has a lot to put up with. The seats were probably the wrong colour.

• Like 3

Team I’d start:

Raya

Nyambe   Lenihan    Magloire    Williams

Chapman  Travis       Rodwell    Rothwell

Graham    Butterworth

subs: Leutweiler, Bell, Nuttall, Doyle, Buckley, Davenport, Conway

Team I expect so see:

Raya

Lenihan     Mulgrew   Williams

Bennett     Smallwood   Evans       Bell

**This void is deliberate**

Armstrong         Dack

Graham

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

I know TM is limited in what he can say to the Press but I find it very patronising when he treats everyone like mugs. Its something like  21 or 22 ppints from 25 games now and 4 points out of the last 33 so to insinuate we've been a bit unlucky and that there's nothing really to worry about is insulting everyone's intelligence.

He could at least concede it's nowhere near good enough and say they're going all out to turn it round etc etc

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

The most depressing thing about that article, other than the fact that she walked out on Bradders a few days after he gifted her a 99k car ***, is that 1.6m people apparently actually find the vacuous bint worth following on Instagram.

*** Mind you, you can't really blame her. She has a lot to put up with. The seats were probably the wrong colour.

BINT BINT BINT BINT BINT

Myself, tomphil and an old git on Twitter will understand.

2 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Don't say 'bint' apparently Mr Screenshot looks for offence in it in his latest effort to tarnish.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I remember you having a "thing" for Katie Price aka Jordan a few years ago before her boobs drooped to below knee level.

Good to see you go for the more cerebral types these days. 

And the boss added: “It feels like fine margins. If we were out of games and not looking like getting the opposition goal then that would be a concern. That’s not the case."

Is there an algorithm that can work out WTF Mowbray is saying and means.

Does he want us or the opposition to score?

28 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

I remember you having a "thing" for Katie Price aka Jordan a few years ago before her boobs drooped to below knee level.

Good to see you go for the more cerebral types these days. 

?

Bloody Hell jimbo, do you log everything I  post?  Good spot, memory like an elephant!

If I recall I merely pointed out that Katie Price came across fairly well in the jungle in "I'm a Celebrity" totally removed from the Jordan persona.

Since those days she seems to have retreated back into the Jordan thing and become a total caricature of herself as she has lost the plot and her career headed South along with said boobs.

Sadly for her.

Surely we can't start Evans and Smallwood again, and I would bring Magloire back. Mulgrew has to be dropped due to being a massive walking liability.

Team for me :

------------------------Raya

Nyambe---Lenihan----Magloire----Bell

Chapman--Travis----Rodwell--Rothwell

----------------Graham---Dack

Why not just give it a go. 

We need a massive overhaul.

3 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I love that Sharpe has got himself an  'exclusive'. He's gone full tabloid.

Dack's a bit of a Gazza manchild. He's looked overweight for a few months and like you say doesn't appear to look after himself. He looked a very good Championship player early season when he was in good nick. Now he looks like a talented Sunday League piss head. 

7 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

And the boss added: “It feels like fine margins. If we were out of games and not looking like getting the opposition goal then that would be a concern. That’s not the case."

Is there an algorithm that can work out WTF Mowbray is saying and means.

Does he want us or the opposition to score?

I think there's an 'at' missing after 'getting'. 

It's still meaningless drivel. 

• Like 1