BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS V Frank Lampards DCFC

Just now, Tom said:

He’s let us down very often this season; didn’t he get dragged off after half an hour at their place?

Conway got me should never be starting games for us at this level 

No he hasn't. Possibly in that game, but he played very well against Boro and a few times he came on. Age is definitely against him, but Armstrong frustrates the shit out of me 

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Was about to fully like whole post, but l, and I expect plenty of fans, will argue with at least 2 of that team. 

Nyambe - Bennett

Rodwell - Williams 

Conway - ?

I am however thrilled with the other 8. Reed and Travis in the middle, Dack and Rothwell in the team and Smallwood out of the 18, long may that continue. 

Brereton cannot go the whole season without scoring if he wants any form of confidence, I'd be starting him every game now for that reason. It's not like buying a cheap £2 pint and it being minging so you leave it on the table and buy another, that's a £7m cocktail your girlfriend has bought... she needs to f*cking drink it until all the ice has melted.

Yeah I would have Rodwell over Williams. I missed that one

No Chapman on the bench, Bennett back where he is most vulnerable. Williams in place of Rodwell is like preferring a pet slug to a pedigree Afghan.

Let's hope this clicks but the Derby font line probably cannot wait to get out on the pitch.

Running out of patience with Tony... he clearly has favourites which will inevitably alienate others! 

Personally think he goes for easy targets... Conway should be nowhere near the first team..  Bennett is also finished the sooner Tony realises that the better.. but he wont.. 

Just now, Butty said:

I’m by no means Armstrong’s biggest fan but surely his pace would cause 38 year old Ashley Cole some problems? Can we not just end the season now please? 

Exactly the one thing Armstrong has plenty of is pace but instead of putting him up against a 38 year old full back Mowbray opts for a 34 year old.

• Like 1

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Chapman not injured.  Just not selected according to Sharpe.  Gone for extra striker instead.  

TM obviously thinks the extra striker will thrive on the quality crosses coming in from out wide, so no need for Chapman to actually deliver some.  Conway FFS.

And if (when) we are trailing, Mowbray will bring that extra striker on in the 81th minute.

• Like 1

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

Exactly the one thing Armstrong has plenty of is pace but instead of putting him up against a 38 year old full back Mowbray opts for a 34 year old.

Conway is 4 years younger so should be much quicker, shouldn't he ? 

Think tonight might be closer than folk think.

Can see goals, goals and more goals.

Yep, our defence is woeful but Keogh is just one big accident waiting to happen for Derby.  Think Derby can be a wee bit fragile if things not going their way.

Will be interesting to see how Dack and Rothwell go together.

Big negatives to me are Bennett, Williams and Conway.

Gone for a scoreline similar to Derby's 3-3 at Brentford.  We can't keep losing, this run has to end.  Rovers to win at 19/10 by 3 goals to 2 at 34/1.