BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS V Frank Lampards DCFC

Just now, Brainfreeze said:

Bloody brilliant. 2 players both in need of goals, should help their confidence going into the final games of the season. Good goal by Dack? 

A good move , got into right position, a calm and collective finish after first attempt

• Moderation Lead

Well happy with this result. Credit where it's due Mowbray and team, superb.

That's two mid week games I've missed, we've won 3-0 and 2-0.

Strictly Saturdays for me from now on.....

• Like 2

Mowbray in, er out, in, out, in, out, in.....

That's a mighty 7 points out of 36, and a rare clean sheet.  Contract extension tomorrow ? 

Derby must be sick at that result. Puts a severe dent in their promotion ambitions

As for Rovers,  and forgetting Mowbray, are the players cheating fans for not playing like that all the time? 

Don't get me wrong ive enjoyed tonight, but i'll bet anyone here anything that Smallwood & Evans will be back in the side on Saturday and we'll be 2-0 down after 30 mins.

Everything is so predictable relating to Rovers at the minute.

Superb tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. 

If mowbray reverts to type Saturday I think my head will explode. Hopefully with everything crossed he has learned alot from tonight and it helps us move forward as a team for the remainder of this and next season

Well played blues

Just now, Mercer said:

Much, much better.

It's simple Mowbray:

• You play your best players (Reed, Travis, Rothwell etc) and not your 'favourites' (Evans, Smallwood)
  • You put your players in their best position - Reed is a central midfielder and not a feckin wide man

Delighted for Rothwell.  When I first saw him, it was obvious he had something, there was a spark, an energy, a creativeness.  Conversely, I see nothing in Brereton.  The contrast is so stark.

It's quite staggering really.

What did we sign Rothwell for, like 250k?

BB on the other hand...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LDRover said:

This smacks of Mowbray flailing around hoping to stumble upon a winning team. Very reminiscent of Bowyer's tombola.

Just now, LDRover said:

The thing is, the manager should get plaudits for team selection and tactics but in reality this is the team he should have been picking for weeks

?

Just now, pick32 said:

He picked the midfield pairing the fans wanted and what a difference.

personally I would of had nyambe and Armstrong for Bennet and Conway before the match, but his selection was bang on and what a performance 

I think he deserves these tonight 

19900-1552663060.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

?

And....my original comment was hardly a criticism of the team more of the manager stumbling from one idea to another and hoping he has it right for a change. 

Nice to know you follow me so closely though bud.