BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS V Frank Lampards DCFC

Happy with the midfield and seeing looking forward to seeing Dack and Rothwell in the same team just a shame that Conway is playing. The defence is terrible Bennett rather than be dropped is shoehorned in at full back tonight. And why is Williams playing ahead of Rodwell he's been at fault for more goals than I can remember this season whereas Rodwell and Lenihan were a partnership that kept 3 clean sheets in a row. 

Just now, K-Hod said:

Bennett in for Nyambe is an absolute joke. So is Conway starting.

Will he ever fail to do something stupid with the line up?

After our shameful deliveries into the box on Saturday I really don't mind Conway having a bash.

Is Conway getting another new deal or something as this is becoming very concerning. His love for social media boy Bennett is infuriating too.

I reckon Mount, Wilson and Lawrence will run riot tonight. 3 of our back 4 consists of Bennett, Williams and Bell FFS.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

Mixed feelings about the line up.

Bennett for nyambe is ridiculous but dack and rothwell together is an exciting prospect. Two players on the same wavelength (hopefully).

Evans and Smallwood not starting in the middle is the biggest relief of all and I don't normally advocate conway starting but can see why he's done it tonight. I don't know why Chapman and/or davenport hasn't made the bench but I'm happier than I thought I would be. 

Unless Bennett costs us the game you can't argue to much with that

Oh well fingers crossed with no expectation

COYB

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 1

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Bennett for nyambe is ridiculous but dack and rothwell together is an exciting prospect. Two players on the same wavelength (hopefully).

Evans and Smallwood not starting in the middle is the biggest relief of all and I don't normally advocate conway starting but can see why he's done it tonight. I don't know why Chapman and/or davenport hasn't made the bench but I'm happier than I thought I would be. 

COYB

I think most people were reliefed at that centre midfield! Smallwoods not even made the bench! 

1-1 the game Rothwell to score

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

COYB

Was about to fully like whole post, but l, and I expect plenty of fans, will argue with at least 2 of that team. 

Nyambe - Bennett

Rodwell - Williams 

Conway - ?

I am however thrilled with the other 8. Reed and Travis in the middle, Dack and Rothwell in the team and Smallwood out of the 18, long may that continue. 

Brereton cannot go the whole season without scoring if he wants any form of confidence, I'd be starting him every game now for that reason. It's not like buying a cheap £2 pint and it being minging so you leave it on the table and buy another, that's a £7m cocktail your girlfriend has bought... she needs to f*cking drink it until all the ice has melted.

• Backroom
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I have no issue with Conway starting over Armstrong. Conway never let's us down. 

Bennett for Nyambe is ridicuous though 

And I think we can assume that Chapman is injured again? 

He’s let us down very often this season; didn’t he get dragged off after half an hour at their place?

Conway got me should never be starting games for us at this level 

• Like 2