BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Player of the Year

7 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Also, noticed they’ve just posted the goal of the season contenders. Only 1 goal out of the 8 after New Year’s Day. 

Says it all.

Presumably if someone scores the "goal of the century" between tonight and end of season it's subject to change? 

I don't see why people can't just vote on their phones (whenever last game is at Ewood) and fit in some kind of presentation with the "lap of honour" stuff. Or if the final game is away from Ewood present it at an awards night. 

Lazy staff.

Edited by Vinjay17

Graham or Reed for me.

Would of been Reed hands down up to December but I think graham just for sheer effort and persistence with an ageing body and limited service. Always isolated and without him I dread to think how we would have got the ball out of our half. 

So Danny boy for me

Travis for me had to force his way into the team and hold down that place with I believe a manager who was waiting for the opportunity to replace him. Stood up to that pressure and more than earned his place. It’s a pity the manager can’t adopt the same sink or swim attitude with some of his other regulars.

As others have said, Grham, Dack, and Reed are the three I would suggest have a stake but even then its no contest based purely on consistency - Graham. Reed if played in his correct position all season would have been closer and Dack if he had been more consistent.

• Like 1

Difficult one as I don't think any one player has played well for the who,e of the season , I think you could make a case for the likes of Dack Travis Raya Lenighan and Nyambe's but all have either missed large chunks of the season for one reason or another or have just not been consistently good enough .... My vote goes to Reed for his input his energy his never say die spirit even though he's isn't technically our player  with Graham a close second 

I agree AJW and I'm perplexed by any suggestions of Raya and Nyambe. Raya has cost us a LOT of points with basic and unforced errors and should really have been dropped. Nyambe, a couple of good games a few very bad, generally average and quite a few games injured or benched.

• Like 1