BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Player of the Year

Graham probably edges out Dack for consistency, but both are miles in front of the competion if we're juding everyone equally.

Travis would be in consideration had he played the full season at his post-xmas level. Lenihan too deserves credit for how important he's become to the side.

• Like 1

Just now, Stuart said:

Elliott Bennett - disabled fans player of the year

Graham in second and Travis in third... Not sure how Benno has won that as I could probably name you 7 other players more deserving. Congrats too him though, I highly doubt he’ll do the double. Graham has too win the other player of the year award 100% 

10 hours ago, Butty said:

Graham in second and Travis in third... Not sure how Benno has won that as I could probably name you 7 other players more deserving. Congrats too him though, I highly doubt he’ll do the double. Graham has too win the other player of the year award 100% 

He has probably done quite a lot for them behind the scenes.

3 hours ago, rigger said:

He has probably done quite a lot for them behind the scenes.

You’d imagine so, no matter your opinion of him as a player he is a good guy who cares about the club there’s no doubt about that.

Recency bias being a thing here too, Bennett was very important in our early good form and wins. His energy in the game against Brentford still stands out.

Still should never be near Graham or Dack for POTY, but he was performing to a really good level at the start of the season. 

• Like 3

Well done too DG. Much deserved, ran his bollocks off all season and has given us a goal return higher than I expected from him for sure. Trav wins young player of the year and Rothwell at Forest goal of the season.

• Like 7

Danny Graham has definitely been our best player this season.

He needs to not be next season though, while still playing as well as he has.

We need a few more players of Championship quality and experience.

• Like 4

Most of us called it and he rightly wins it. As Stuart pointed out though, he shouldnt be such an obvious choice. DG is far from being the most technically gifted striker but he won simply because of his consistency,  determination, leadership and professionalism.

Dack would have won it easily if he could maintain some consistency. Really hope Dacky boy starts to realise that he has a real talent but that alone is not enough. Football careers are short and he's already halfway through his - if he really has ambitions of playing at the top level, just graft a bit more, get yourself in the best shape possible and push on. He could learn a lot from DG who HAS played at the highest level.

• Like 1