BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• J*B pinned this topic

We were surprisingly excellent against Derby. So I'd go almost unchanged.... just Nyambe in for Bennett.

So:

Raya

Nyambe Lenihan Williams Bell

Travis Reed

Conway Dack Rothwell

Graham

However I'm semi expecting Conway and Rothwell to be benched due to the muscle niggles they picked up (Frustrating but sensible if not 100%).

In that case we'd probably go:

Raya

Nyambe Lenihan Williams Bell

Travis Reed

Bennett Dack Armstrong

Graham

Wouldn't be enthused with Bennett on the right but knowing the defensive winger approach it's reality. Hopefully we don't shoehorn any of Evans, Smallwood or Mulgrew in as they aren't deserving of a spot, particularly after the graft the players put in on Tuesday night.

Give Lenihan the captain's armband.

COYB.

Has to be same again- that XI really gelled to take apart a decent Derby and the team spirit was fabulous.

Evans and Smallwood may hold positions but they don't entertain and for sure they have not been avoiding defeats.

Forest have a huge amount hanging on this one which is why Rovers starting on the front foot is essential to make Forest crowd and players nervous. 

We can win this one- I don't expect to win but if we up the accuracy of our attempts on goal, we will be buying tickets to the lottery.

Hope Brereton gets a rum from the bench.  

• Moderation Lead

I'm a big believer in not changing a winning team (assuming the same XI are all available for selection), so I'd keep the same team tbh.

Even if that team does contain Conway, who I don't think we should retain....

• Like 2

Just now, only2garners said:

So is this the game my away hoodoo is broken?

So far I've been to Bristol City (4-1), Preston (4-1), Wigan (3-1), Sheffield United (3-0), Rotherham (3-2) and Sheffield Wednesday (4-2).

And a warning to other fans - I'm also going to QPR.

If you are going by train, note that the trains do not go all the way to Euston, over Easter.

I noticed a certain Jason Steele in goal for Forest in their midweek defeat at Sheffield Wednesday. He is good for gifting goals to opponents so we should score. It's keeping them out that worries me.

Anything less (barring injuries) than the side that started on Tuesday will be a disgrace. But after bigging up his 'holding midfielders' it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if one of them starts.

1 hour ago, philipl said:

Has to be same again- that XI really gelled to take apart a decent Derby and the team spirit was fabulous.

Evans and Smallwood may hold positions but they don't entertain and for sure they have not been avoiding defeats.

Forest have a huge amount hanging on this one which is why Rovers starting on the front foot is essential to make Forest crowd and players nervous. 

We can win this one- I don't expect to win but if we up the accuracy of our attempts on goal, we will be buying tickets to the lottery.

Hope Brereton gets a rum from the bench.  

With Bennett as Bartender and Smallwood and Evans as waiters

• Like 1

Expect Johnny's brother to start and most likely the king of ewood as well.

Que message board meltdown at 2.50pm tomorrow, followed by a routine win for forest. Tony to come out and stand by his line up and be happy with the performance mentioning the rub of the green and we'll keep going and hopefully put things right at qpr. 

Wipes biscuit crumbs off his shoulder and sits in his car waiting for mulgrew to say nothing in the dressing room.

Copy and paste this in every game thread until next February when the pressure starts being real

Edited by Oldgregg86

21 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Unfortunately for us, it's not Jason Steele at Forest, it's Luke Steele ....

Sky definitely said Jason Steele on the goals round up. I didn't take too much notice as the goals rained in.?

1 hour ago, rigger said:

If you are going by train, note that the trains do not go all the way to Euston, over Easter.

No, we're driving down on Thursday to do some makeover work on my son's garden, hopefully get into a concert by The National and go to QPR.

Given up trying to guess a TM lineup...don't think I have ever got one right...ever! 

We've had it all, strikers on the wing, midfielders in defence, Dack up front on his own, and Bennett just about everywhere (even as a number 10). Thas before you even think about the names that might get picked. 

Edited by JacknOry