BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I think he would get crucified against athletic runners, but it would be interesting to see in a dead rubber game 

Just sitting in there spreading the ball around, think he'd do a solid job. He has played there for large portions of his career tbf. 

I'm actually looking forward to watching this team today for the first time in a long time. Bar Bennett at right back we look solid, if we're going to get picked apart then it will occur down the wings. I think we can really hurt this lot today if we win the midfield battle. Trav and Evans need to get the ball forward. 

Just now, Neal said:

Just sitting in there spreading the ball around, think he'd do a solid job. He has played there for large portions of his career tbf. 

He has, but I think age and injuries have caught up with him. That's why he is playing centre half. 

Still, as I said, I would like to see it just out of interest 

27 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Williams is a starter??  Mowbray out!

Mulgrew must be thinking of retiring if Del gets in ahead. My God, that Joe Lolley will have a field day today

You’d drop Williams after Tuesday night? Wow...

• Like 1

If Forest are still in the play-off hunt then so are Preston.

Personally I think they've both got no chance now.

Today's game is basically as dead rubber as it gets at this stage of the season.

Hopefully both teams will put on a show, instead of thinking about the beach.

Let's be positive. 2-2.

Edited by Husky

50 minutes ago, bazza said:

Reed not in the squad. Injured? Or frozen out?

If he's not injured I want Mowbray out.

My first question.  If he is not injured Mowbary is a  idiot.  Even if we could sign this guy there is no way he would want to come here.  Why would he?