BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Been asleep all afternoon, good win but why was Evans back in in favour of Reed?

Also see the guy Mowbray has left out all season scored again.......

What might have been with a decent manager.

Some sort of injury for Reed. He wasn't on the bench either.

Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

Hope we see Chapman, Davenport sooner!

And oh Bereton, how is he 7mil, let alone 700k. His control is atrocious, no balance, no football brain at all.

Brereton will be Mowbray’s Achille’s heel. He is too stubborn to admit it was a huge mistake. He will be taking up a squad place for a long time to come.

• Like 1

No Charlie again and we win again, hmmmm!

Great result today, we have gleaned a lot this season and hopefully our management team will make the right decisions.

Big transfer window coming up!!

• Like 1

Just now, Tugay's Right Foot said:

Tbf, don’t see the point of having Nut and Big Ben on the field at the same time.

Isn't he planning on playing a highly technical team next season with 2 up front instead of DG so Ben can run the channels and dribble ?

First game with Samuel and Ben

Second game with Nuttall and Ben

Third game with Samuel & Nuttall

Rest of season with DG on his own

4 minutes ago, Neal said:

Bell is Woeful... Jesus christ. THE LAD IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TONY!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Gogger said:

If someone needs to go its Big Ben. What a joke of a footballer, looks completely unintrested

Has there ever been a more comedic 20 seconds in Rovers history showcasing both attacking and defensive prowess than 86:10 to 86:30 of today's game?

That part of the game could be a metaphor for our season as a whole. Both on and off the field goings on (or not).

Erase and Rewind.

• Like 1

Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

Mowbray (if he's still here next season), he needs to sort out the left back problem. Both Williams and Bell has been horrible there all season. Williams looked so much a proper player at CB, alongside Lenihan. 

Couldn’t agree more, especially about Williams. I’ve been really impressed with him since shifting to centre back against Derby. 

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Been asleep all afternoon, good win but why was Evans back in in favour of Reed?

Also see the guy Mowbray has left out all season scored again.......

What might have been with a decent manager.

Ya the guy Mowbray signed is doing really well. Another one to add to the "good signing" category 

• Like 1

Just now, scotchrover said:

Couldn’t agree more, especially about Williams. I’ve been really impressed with him since shifting to centre back against Derby. 

He looks better there. I think that's partly because of how weak we look there when Mulgrew or Rodwell play instead though. I still don't trust him in the team.

Raya and Bell are too calamitous to be part of a promotion push. Lenihan and Williams were immense today I thought and Bennett got in sone good blocked shots. Rothwell’s goal was terrific, but he’s had enough minutes on the pitch this season to do things like that, plus faded second half I thought. Dack back to his post-Xmas form. Rodwell for Evans was a terrific change that I thought closed out the game for us.

Overall a good game to watch, plenty of everything, including our defenders yelling at each other, which was good to see.

• Like 2

Just now, scotchrover said:

He did fairly well when he started there at home earlier in the season too (the opposition escapes me). For all that he's not good enough to be starting if we want to progress, he's pretty effective at winning the ball, especially in the air. Like a lot of the players who get a bit of stick on here, I wouldn't at all be in a hurry to get rid of Williams. It's just important that that they become squaddies rather than first teamers.

Just now, Exiled in Toronto said:

Raya and Bell are too calamitous to be part of a promotion push. Lenihan and Williams were immense today I thought and Bennett got in sone good blocked shots. Rothwell’s goal was terrific, but he’s had enough minutes on the pitch this season to do things like that, plus faded second half I thought. Dack back to his post-Xmas form. Rodwell for Evans was a terrific change that I thought closed out the game for us.

Overall a good game to watch, plenty of everything, including our defenders yelling at each other, which was good to see.

Okay Tony!