BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers away at QPR - Good Friday 19th April 2019

Just now, Butty said:

Don’t tar me with that brush. I’m just making the point that what’s the point losing your heads before we’ve even kicked a ball. 1-0 up now, happy days.

Because we don't particularly care about the result, we just want to see our highly promising youngsters given a shot. If they don't get it now, it's hard to see when there'll be a better opportunity.

Just now, OnePhilT said:

On another note, I'd seriously consider taking Dack off. He's on a yellow, and his evident frustration is going to land him a second yellow if he's not careful. This is a dead rubber match for us anyway, so let's give one of the subs a chance.

Big Ben!

If he doesn't score he really will move into Chris Brown territory. Without the excuse of being old, stiff and past it.

Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

not armstrongs biggest fan, buts he's having a good game so far!

Didnt see the whole half.. Is he really? I only saw an awfull finish when through on goal and mabe the worst try of an kick and run dribble.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Keep this up and we could finish top 10

God forbid- some on here would have a meltdown at the thought of Mowbray doing well. ?

Sounds an entertaining game on Radio Lancs, but the commentary is once again very poor. 

• Like 1