BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers away at QPR - Good Friday 19th April 2019

Just now, OnePhilT said:

On another note, I'd seriously consider taking Dack off. He's on a yellow, and his evident frustration is going to land him a second yellow if he's not careful. This is a dead rubber match for us anyway, so let's give one of the subs a chance.

Ya and really we don't want him scoring any more goals this season. He is the top scoring midfielder in the league already I believe. At the end of the season when the top scorers are shown on sky etc, his dips in form won't matter. He will be in the window big time 

I thought we played really well. The way rothwell gets his head up and switches the play is something we have missed all season and it's bringing the best out of Armstrong who has been excellent this half. Just need ben to come, stay on his feet and find the net, send Bolton down Monday and it's happy Easter everyone

Just now, Husky said:

Big Ben!

If he doesn't score he really will move into Chris Brown territory. Without the excuse of being old, stiff and past it.

Unbelievably Chris Brown was only 29 when he signed for us ?

Just now, scotchrover said:

God forbid- some on here would have a meltdown at the thought of Mowbray doing well. ?

Sounds an entertaining game on Radio Lancs, but the commentary is once again very poor. 

See that's the thing, some can't be objective. They critisice Mowbray when we concede but don't give him credit when we score. When we lose its his fault, when we win its in spite of him. 

• Like 3

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Yes and have I said differently? Re read my post like a good lad. I think it went over your head. 

I will let you off seeing as I am crashing on your couch next season 

I read it. It was nonsense. Anyway Dack's scored. Mowbray in. You're sleeping on the shed. 

Edited by blueboy3333

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Doubtful with the under 23s playing Monday, but who knows

It all comes back to, who will Tony drop from this 18 to bring the youngsters in? 

We are a very, very average Championship team.  You make it sound we are like Barca, Real, City etc who are exploding with quality in depth.

Just now, Swanson said:

Chris Brown played 37 games for us, how many has Ben now?

Brown's first season.

21 appearances, 0 goals.

Big Ben is just about exactly there isn't he. With less than 4 games to go.

If he doesn't play against Bolton at home we may as well sell him to Blackpool Mechanics........

.....to learn a new trade.

Just now, Mercer said:

We are a very, very average Championship team.  You make it sound we are like Barca, Real, City etc who are exploding with quality in depth.

The way you chuck money on Rovers  I think you think we re like Barca Real City etc ffs 

Just now, DE. said:

Looking grim for Smallwood and Mulgrew. We're so much better without them. 

Yep, for sure. But will Tony do what's necessary? 

Lenihan needs to be captain. Is it possible to make that change without Mulgrew leaving? Well obviously it's possible but it would/could raise a few eyebrows. It would mean that Bennett wouldn't have to be shoe horned in them just to be captain in Mulgrews absence