BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bolton at home.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Ticket prices are wholly based on potential away followings. 

Local game... Cat A as there will be 3,000 minimum to fleece... 900 sold.

West Brom on new year’s day... Cat A as they are gong for promotion, PL recently, they’ll bring plenty on a bank holiday... 1500 sold.

Another Waggott mess up.

It’s fair to say that as an experiment (being kind) it has been a dismal failure. I still wouldn’t re-open it to Rovers fans until gates increased.

I wonder if they will try something different next season like a cut price ST with a PL pledge? Not on Waggott’s watch!

It’d be great if we could have one of those sliding scale price reductions/rebates the more STs are sold.

That's actually a great line up and bench in every way. I would prefer Armstrong on the wing though and Brereton upfront but Tony has his odd queue system. 

No Evans and Smallwood in the squad. That's interesting. It would suggest Smallwood is maybe off, not sure about Evans as I think Mowbray does rate him, he claims to anyway. 

Anyway, exciting line up and bench. Well done Tony 

Just now, Exiled in Toronto said:

If Ben can’t score against relegated Trotters with that line up behind him, he should be despatched to Neale’s scrapyard forthwith.

He isn't playing upfront. Instead of leaving  Armstrong on the wing, where he usually plays and playing Brereton upfront, he pulls a Mowbray and over complicates it 

As I said though, good team and class to see Lenihan as captain. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Really looking forward to this now.

Very pleased Rodwell is paired wittravis in midfield. Big game for Nyambe.

Hope Butterworth and Buckley get game time.

Don't care what part of his body it comes off but please Brereton get a goal!

Edited by philipl

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

He isn't playing upfront. Instead of leaving  Armstrong on the wing, where he usually plays and playing Brereton upfront, he pulls a Mowbray and over complicates it 

As I said though, good team and class to see Lenihan as captain. 

*Thud*

Seriously though - how do you know this?