BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bolton at home.

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Shit just seen Leuts in goal too...

Anyway let’s see if those who aren’t arsed about winning are true to their word?

Can’t resist, eh? ;)

Young lads on the bench (hopefully get some minutes), Brezza getting a chance to shine (hopefully as a CF). We have few options in the goalkeeping department. A few caveats but it’s better than the same tired choices.

I was far more interested in us beating PNE and Wigan before we got back-to-back hammered.

• Like 1

Any chance we could be going 3 at the back and in turn playing both Brereton and Arma up top? Nyambe and Bell wing backs and dropping Rothwell a bit deeper... Not saying I’m in favour of this but is it a possibility? 

7 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

That's actually a great line up and bench in every way. I would prefer Armstrong on the wing though and Brereton upfront but Tony has his odd queue system. 

No Evans and Smallwood in the squad. That's interesting. It would suggest Smallwood is maybe off, not sure about Evans as I think Mowbray does rate him, he claims to anyway. 

Anyway, exciting line up and bench. Well done Tony 

Way it's listed on the official lineup suggests BB is playing number nine.

Hope BB actually gets in the box. Whenever he plays he seems to think he Thierry Henry or something and hang about on the wing or in midfield. If he does play his normal way we'll have no one up too and it'll only be a matter of time till he gets hooked and we see Butterworth.

• Like 1

Today's game is all about Brereton for me. We need someone to step up and at least be an option for an ageing DG and this is his chance to prove he's got what it takes. Fail today and it's 7 million in the bin as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

Just now, philipl said:

1Alnwick

36Brockbank

14Hobbs

5Beevers

3Taylor

17Connolly

21Williams

48Connell

10Ameobi

8Donaldson

12Noone

Substitutes

7Oztumer

11Buckley

15Murphy

18Wilson

27Williams

28Magennis

41Muscatt

Ameobi and Noone back

I often thought we should play no-one instead of Lowe

• Like 1

• Backroom

Really pleased to see Rodwell and Brereton given a chance hopefully in their natural positions, Nyambe rightfully regains his spot

Great to see two younglings on the bench as well, would have loved Chappy and Davenport but can’t be greedy

Big game for Rodwell today, this one could dictate if he's here or not next season. 

Be nice to see Butterworth and Buckley get 45 mins. 10 mins would be pointless, they're going to need a decent half of football to get on the ball and effect the game. 

Skysports have Brereton upfront with Arma Dack and Rothwell behind. 

Pleased to see Rodwell in CM. He has the ability to be the best CM in the division but does he have the will or body for it anymore. We shall see. 

Hope to see the young lads on the bench get some decent game time  

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
20 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Apart from the keeper, extremely happy with that line up.

Hope we win 6-0 with hat-tricks from Nyambe and BB then they might have a slight chance of retaining their places for the next game!

+1

For real though, really happy with that line up...

Edited by K-Hod