BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bolton at home.

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

We weren't debating their speed or comparing them in anyway. 

Anyway, of the two I think Brereton has more about him, but ya, jury is out on whether either will make top Championship strikers, let alone Premier league players. 

I meant which one the two will get on the weights and turn into the next Kevin Davies Bolton style.

12 minutes ago, tomphil said:

In hindsight I probably shouldn't have come up with that, everybody relax you're all 'label neutral' from now on ✌️

You have to say “label-fluid” nowadays, Grandad. :lol:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Neil Weaver said:

Ooooh let's hope so.  That way Blueboy, Biz, and Stuart should all spontaneously combust.

I was certainly spontaneously combusting when he scored on Monday, I can tell you. Biggest cheer of the season.

8 hours ago, Biz said:

You don’t get opinions do you!

I keep asking for your's  but you won't give them! I asked you two specific questions above and you responded to my post without addressing either! That's why every discussion with you just goes round and round to no purpose.

If you don't think Brereton is a waste of money what is it about him that you can see and I can't see? Simple.

34 minutes ago, 47er said:

I keep asking for your's  but you won't give them! I asked you two specific questions above and you responded to my post without addressing either! That's why every discussion with you just goes round and round to no purpose.

If you don't think Brereton is a waste of money what is it about him that you can see and I can't see? Simple.

Give it a rest mate. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Whats the opposite of a hindsighter?

Foresighter.

But I’d go with ‘wise’ because those who “predict” things in football are usually just applying judgement based on experience.