BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

• Backroom

Horrible season but I love this one:

BlackburnHSS1112a.gif

And also but not quite (from another relegation season)

Blackburn-Rovers-2016-17-Home-Kit-Front.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 4

Having a special season of the coat of arms crest would be a good way to mark the 150th anniversary season.

Probably far too imaginative for the regime here though. We'll do well to get a mention in the programme. Don't think there was anything whatsoever to mark our 140th anniversary whilst Birmingham had a special crest/kit/season long celebrations.

4 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Image result for derby third kit grey 

I love it when you tease me....

I'm gonna go full David Mellor on him! But not in a Chelsea kit obvs,...

He has no idea just how lucky!

See the source image

Will you stop grooming please, you’re fully aware of the terms of your order. 

8 hours ago, DeeCee said:

They had the yellow away shirt on offer at £15 in the club shop recently, I didn't buy one as it looks cheap and tacky tbh ?

I wondered why I saw so many Rovers fans in Yellow v Bolton. Price does matter and even though a bit tacky still better than this years Home kit, which I have a worryingly intense dislike for :rover:

When a change of kit is not needed and only the shorts clash , a set of  shorts that match the blue of the shirt would be good !  Just a small thing but stops us looking like a pub team :)

Something like Newell old Boys new home kit for our away kit would be good, rather than the rumoured grey. With the home kit in a similar template blue and white (no red) and obviously the sleeves swapped to contrast

newells-old-boys-2019-umbro-home-kit-2.j

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

When a change of kit is not needed and only the shorts clash , a set of  shorts that match the blue of the shirt would be good !  Just a small thing but stops us looking like a pub team :)

Something like Newell old Boys new home kit for our away kit would be good, rather than the rumoured grey. With the home kit in a similar template blue and white (no red) and obviously the sleeves swapped to contrast

newells-old-boys-2019-umbro-home-kit-2.j

Best crest in world football

• Like 3

Just now, Stuart said:

Stolen from Facebook but clubs/manufacturers really need to let their fans get involved in designing kits.

5CED3DD8-C59F-4FD7-B1B2-E2E9EE6DF45B.thumb.jpeg.7e16f965d488eac7af3c60ad3d3355c3.jpeg

You won’t please everyone but I think all of these are great - particularly how the sponsor is integrated into the design.

We are definitely overdue a black/red halved away kit.

Perfect. Mwah.

13 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Stolen from Facebook but clubs/manufacturers really need to let their fans get involved in designing kits.

5CED3DD8-C59F-4FD7-B1B2-E2E9EE6DF45B.thumb.jpeg.7e16f965d488eac7af3c60ad3d3355c3.jpeg

You won’t please everyone but I think all of these are great - particularly how the sponsor is integrated into the design.

Look good these.....perhaps a bit tight for anyone with abit of a spare tyre!!

Never understand why the club doesnt consult the fans on the kit design. If they did that crappy pale blue would never have been approved. Its us that they want to buy them after all. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, benhben said:

Look good these.....perhaps a bit tight for anyone with abit of a spare tyre!!

Never understand why the club doesnt consult the fans on the kit design. If they did that crappy pale blue would never have been approved. Its us that they want to buy them after all. 

I suspect the club just take whatever they are given by Umbro. Whatever input Rovers have into the design/colour of the kits is, I suspect, absolutely minimal. When something as straightforward as a matchday programme is treated with such reluctance and lack of attention I can't believe anyone down at Ewood takes any serious interest in what shade of blue our home kit has or what colour our away shirt is. Lets remember that we've turned out in white and dark blue away shirts over the last few years which has resulted in the need for a 3rd kit. Why it is so difficult to have an away shirt that doesn't contain any blue or white I'm not sure.

In terms of the red and black I accept that it is the ideal away shirt for Rovers, but given they used the red and black stripes last season I'd be surprised to see us go back to it so soon. The priority will be to sell as many as possible (or at least should be) so coming up with a very similar colour to 2 seasons ago might not sell.

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

Love all them. Get them made. Job done

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Stuart said:

Stunning, perfect if you went to white shorts 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

They're amazing.

Anyone seen Juventus are trying to copy us? This is apparently their new shirt - they've worn stripes since 1903.....someone's had a stinker there.

0_LCP_CHP_240419JuventusNewKit_1316Juven

• Backroom

Those kits are class, I still don't know why Rovers don't just request Black and Red halves, they're an absolute money spinner. 

I'm calling it though, Derby Countys grey kit from this season will be very similar to our 2019/20 away shirt.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Stuart said:

It really is that simple. 

I like them all.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Stuart said:

With those, or similar as our home and change kit, we’d have no need for a third kit... can’t see us playing Feyenoord any time soon.

8 hours ago, Stuart said:

The first two of those kits an absolute winner,traditional and smart designs..our heritage.

But we'll get what we're given,we ain't on Umbro's priorities list.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 1

White shorts  on the home kit is a must , red n black always gets plenty of votes , what about grey and yellow halves ??

Edited by AJW