BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

6 minutes ago, Madon said:

Originally i thought it was that exact design, I was wrong. Definitely grey though. I've heard people are either going to love it or hate it! A bit different. 

Hopefully not styled on a previous Chelsea away kit 

8c231db523f408f31eb0b8502527ce1c.jpg

Dark grey / Light grey halves would be interesting

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

On 24/04/2019 at 09:56, Stuart said:

Stolen from Facebook but clubs/manufacturers really need to let their fans get involved in designing kits.

5CED3DD8-C59F-4FD7-B1B2-E2E9EE6DF45B.thumb.jpeg.7e16f965d488eac7af3c60ad3d3355c3.jpeg

You won’t please everyone but I think all of these are great - particularly how the sponsor is integrated into the design.

We are definitely overdue a black/red halved away kit.

Excellent looking kits; that is if the blue on the player's left at the front is on the player's right at the back thus giving us the proper quartered shirt.

I know everyone calls our shirts halves but two halves on the front and two halves on the back make four halves which is an impossible number to have. Four quarters please.

Also, never again sky blue for me. Always a deeper shade.

And another thing.......we don't want any of the 50 shades thank you.

Waiting for an appointment so a quick time killing Top 5 Rovers kits of the decade 10-19

5. Home Kit (2011/12) - Such a nice kit, aesthetically, although thoughts of SK and the shambolic final season in the Premier League bumps the kit down to 5th place.

yakubu29_1.10.jpg?w=640&h=480&auto=compr

4. Away Kit (2016/17) - Another nice kit, like the nod to the home blue and white, again bad memories bump this one down, but as a strip, delightful.

cb77e55b4d93c062c4246dfeeb3d85f2--blackb

3. Change Kit (2012/13) - A unique offering, maybe its my love for baseball coming through, but the pinstripe look was so under-rated.

Alan+Dunne+Millwall+v+Blackburn+Rovers+F

2. Home Kit (2015/16) - Perfect shade of blue, perfect sleeves, perfect amount of red as an accent colour, perfect collar. Only the sponsor lets this down (and a mediocre season under Lambert).

ben-marshall-and-tony-watt-step-up-as-bl

1. Away Kit (2017/18) Beauty, the nod to the past, the promotion season, Bury away, Doncaster away (minus the red shorts). Easily the pick of the decade.

Large

Umbro /Bournemouth just released their new home kit. Nice fairly straight forward kit.

D5lesd7W0AMQxWG.jpg:large

So from rumours , our away kit might be two shades of grey halved shirt with a pattern (similar to what is in the red above? )

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, perthblue02 said:

Umbro /Bournemouth just released their new home kit. Nice fairly straight forward kit.

D5lesd7W0AMQxWG.jpg:large

So from rumours , our away kit might be two shades of grey halved shirt with a pattern (similar to what is in the red above? )

nice away kit for us that

• Like 4

Finally, an Umbro kit launch!

This should give us some clues.

Umbro diamond pattern on the cuff has gone. Small trim on the shorts and socks will likely be the same on our kit.

Crew fit on the sleeves, the same as 18/19.

And this is their goalkeeper kit. Yellow may be used for us too. Umbro keep the same design, just change the colours on their keeper range.

https://superstore.afcb.co.uk/afc-bournemouth/adults-home-goalkeeper-24

IMHO another nice kit from Umbro, they have a good track record, much nicer than the big three (Nike, adidas and Puma) in recent seasons.

• Backroom

They are lovely, remind me of the England Umbro kits 10 years or so ago which were more like a t shirt.

Is there a pattern on the sleeve of the bottom one?

1 hour ago, Tom said:

They are lovely, remind me of the England Umbro kits 10 years or so ago which were more like a t shirt.

Is there a pattern on the sleeve of the bottom one?

Looks like it...the gold/sky blue trim looks superb....struggling to imagine it looking quite as good in grey & yellow...

4 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Couple more Umbro ones here for South American clubs. Nice collar on the Santos one. The broad stripe on the shoulder/arms seems to be this season’s template...

30F4F3FB-9C6E-4561-B70E-DFDB24DF62CF.jpeg

018FF386-32EE-4C73-9B8C-EFA8C63A452A.png

The second one looks like half of a ladies bra on it. 

Edited by old darwen blue

So the latest rumours for the away kit are two different shades of grey (sounds like a rubbish knock off of a film) in a halved shirt.

Meanwhile, at Ewood several new scarves have been seen (not the ones below) with a navy blue (similar to the colour used on this site and the colour of the dark blue seats at Ewood) and white design that had a royal blue trim. Could this be a sign that the kit will be the darkest blue halves we’ve ever had, commented by a royal blue trim? 

*UPDATE - club shop is featuring a noticeable number of navy blue and white items! (I’ve attached some)

God of photoshop do your thing.

4AB1968C-A43B-4CF0-BA75-A1A40FCBB0F4.jpeg

29B9B67E-C5C6-4EDB-AD41-B65186682783.jpeg

2B4C9AED-8209-4317-BFB4-200B48A409AD.jpeg

Edited by laughatthedingles

8 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

This is an old Nike top but ....ugh...

0F68F92E-D878-4695-9E36-A531A6E89FB7.png

If it is as rumoured that colour, maybe a bit  more contrast between greys (and black collar and cuffs) coupled with black shorts wouldn't look to bad compared to some of the grey kits that teams have (Derby etc)

Edited by perthblue02