BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 08:29, Mattyblue said:

Either red and black halves or stripes. Or yellow.

Traditional Rovers away colours and we should always alternate between them.

We should be the ' halves ' Club....with the most history and tradition behind it. Red and Black halves looks wonderful and very cool for sportswear as well.

And please a proper blue not a washed out one on the Home strip.

• Like 1

Just now, Herbie6590 said:

Umbro “going off on one” here with Derby’s home shirt. This is a classic training/warm up/away kit template in my opinion...not many clues here for Rovers I suspect...

6F1EA906-6BFD-4AD5-9CAC-662B16E1986E.jpeg

I actually don't mind that. It's different. I'd like to see that template applied to our home shirt with halves on the body and those stripes on the sleeves. Derby have got themselves a sponsor that works very well with their shirt though, whereas I still think the problem we will face is successfully incorporating the sponsor.

7 hours ago, JHRover said:

I actually don't mind that. It's different. I'd like to see that template applied to our home shirt with halves on the body and those stripes on the sleeves. Derby have got themselves a sponsor that works very well with their shirt though, whereas I still think the problem we will face is successfully incorporating the sponsor.

Not for me ..I think it looks horrendous ..but that's just my opinion! Trying too hard with the Derby shirt which is just a simple classic  design  and not much you can do with it without going off at a tangent.

It would be like Umbro playing with ours and say running fine white lines through the Blue half and thin blue lines through the White half ..tampering with a classic shirt just to be different..some shirts you re just stuck with design wise hence we see colour changes to our "Blue".

I mean we even kick off if the halves are swopped or arnt swopped on the back of the shirt !

Edited by HowieFive0

A simple yes or no would have done Stuart, but thanks for confirming anyway. It was posted on FB as though genuine and does include the Rovers and Umbro badges in the graphic, I have no idea who or what @conceptkits is/are.

• Like 1

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 18:14, HowieFive0 said:

Not for me ..I think it looks horrendous ..but that's just my opinion! Trying too hard with the Derby shirt which is just a simple classic  design  and not much you can do with it without going off at a tangent.

It would be like Umbro playing with ours and say running fine white lines through the Blue half and thin blue lines through the White half ..tampering with a classic shirt just to be different..some shirts you re just stuck with design wise hence we see colour changes to our "Blue".

I mean we even kick off if the halves are swopped or arnt swopped on the back of the shirt !

Hey, don't give them ideas like that.  There are Fine lines between love and hate. The musos on here will get that one.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Hey, don't give them ideas like that.  There are Fine lines between love and hate. The musos on here will get that one.

And hopefully via The Persuaders original and not that awful cover version by The Pretenders.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Madon said:

I just know ? I'm terminating my BRFCS account if I'm wrong again?

So away is expected to look something like this?

1430853455_BlackburnGreyAwayKitConcept.thumb.png.cace6b3d5714d4344aa49d6554613486.png

This is a concept^ not the actual thing btw for anyone who glances and jumps the gun.

For me though, I'd love us to have an all blue(s) away kit. The only real clashes that come up with our home kit is all of the white, apart from Wigan, Birmingham and Sheff Wed. But most of the others it's just the white that forces us into an away strip. I'd love something like this, with grey as a third kit back up for the odd few games.

2076233023_BlackburnBlueAwayKitConceptFinalExport.thumb.png.291f170b6fda260023889bc8dc0abf4f.png

40 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Think we just need the bloody things released looking at this thread!

I don’t really understand why they can’t even get the designs marketed. Are we really in the middle of June and still can’t even say when they will be on sale?

• Like 1