BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

I don't understand why they can't even have a release date, let alone any proper marketing material. Is it really just a case of waiting for the van to turn up outside the shop and unload the boxes? Seems poor to me. We keep hearing about needing more income yet replica kit and gear is approached so poorly.

On 04/06/2019 at 06:55, Herbie6590 said:

Halves should always be reversed on the back & sleeves contrast at the front (halved sleeves EVEN better...) but it shows what Umbro can do when they bring out their A game...??

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

Seems pretty clear to me that most Rovers fans would prefer a halved away strip. Maybe once every four or five years mix it up but halves (quarters) is what we do.

Halves reversed on the back means the shirt is in quarters. It should ALWAYS be like this because that is our traditional shirt. There was only one season (16/17?) when we had true halved shirts when the "halves" were not reversed on the back, this being allowed by our stupid, naive owners.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, bazza said:

Halves reversed on the back means the shirt is in quarters. It should ALWAYS be like this because that is our traditional shirt. There was only one season (16/17?) when we had true halved shirts when the "halves" were not reversed on the back, this being allowed by our stupid, naive owners.

It's happened for a few seasons in the venkys era,

11/12, 12/13, 15/16 & 16/17.

Then we had the kits of 13/14 & 14/15 where they swapped the blue & white around, and then this season with the horrible pale blue.

The only home shirt they have got right is the 17/18 league one shirt.

Edited by MarkBRFC

• Backroom

Decent training gear ruined by a tacky sponsor sadly, makes business sense though I’m sure the deal is worth more than they make in the sales of training gear 

Got a feeling one of the kits could be coming today. Rovers and Umbro replying to people with a “?” kind of vibe. Last time they did that was the morning of the training kit reveal.

On 12/06/2019 at 17:36, rog of the rovers said:

Would have made a nice away kit, I’m taking this as a hopeful sign.

Also memories of our Orange away kit in 97/98.....which I’m sure, still divides opinion!

085E7EC0-9D23-44A4-8B5A-E8EA8F1F6900.jpeg

Classic, had Gallagher in the back of mine. Looked filthy brand new!

The fact we have to wait so long is partly why there is such an adverse reaction when the kit is awful, like last season.

All the speculation and build up, and concept kit after concept kit (which all look better) just increases the disappointment.

Just get the photos out already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

The fact we have to wait so long is partly why there is such an adverse reaction when the kit is awful, like last season.

All the speculation and build up, and concept kit after concept kit (which all look better) just increases the disappointment.

Just get the photos out already.

Couldn't agree more. The kits will be done, so just release them. 

Although I did enjoy doing the concepts lol. 

Edited by sharpysharps86