BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

23 hours ago, Tom said:

Boooo it was Brentford 

maybe we are next next 

I'm generally not too much bothered about strips but it is weird how Rovers are always behind everyone else with new shirts, even in the halcyon days of the 90s. I'll stick with my Toffs 1975 replica.

That Brentford one is very good btw. The less the more.

Edited by deryck guyler's spoon

18 hours ago, benhben said:

These look pretty minging to me....but Ive never bought a training top so cant see many people being that fussed. 

Hoping the home or away kits are an improvement on last year!

They would have to really excel themselves to get any worse.

2 hours ago, JHRover said:

Isn't that John Buckley on the right too?

1 hour ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

And Brad Lyons...?

One of the marketing guys at Umbro is a Rovers fan, may have something to do. I'll ask the question

Just now, JHRover said:

Think the West Ham and Hull shirts are smart and a nod to shirts from the 80s or 90s. Will be interesting to see if we do similar. Doesn't stack up with rumours of dark blue though.

This dark enough?

With the diamond shiny bits?

EA5E1D4F-3838-4A1C-B21B-9973AC95FAB1.jpeg

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, JoeHarvey said:

The frustrating thing is they sell a half and half red/black kit, which is what so many people want, but we won't get. Would be so easy.

104873147_ScreenShot2019-06-16at18_23_39.png.27ed875931410006c0ee7256f28e1d89.png

If a bunch of us went out and bought this and applied Rovers badges to them and kept wearing them at away match after away match, season after season, then maybe they'd get the ****ing hint.

Edited by doctorryan
  • Like 3

Just now, doctorryan said:

If a bunch of us went out and bought this and applied Rovers badges to them and kept wearing them at away match after away match, season after season, then maybe they'd get the ****ing hint.

Umbro get the best of both world then. People buying that kit and possibly buying the offical away kit as well

19 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

Umbro get the best of both world then. People buying that kit and possibly buying the offical away kit as well

No, no, no......That would defeat the purpose.  You buy the red/black halves & you keep wearing ONLY them at the away matches until they get the message.

• Backroom
6 hours ago, JoeHarvey said:

The frustrating thing is they sell a half and half red/black kit, which is what so many people want, but we won't get. Would be so easy.

104873147_ScreenShot2019-06-16at18_23_39.png.27ed875931410006c0ee7256f28e1d89.png

If that’s not the away kit (assuming I won’t like whatever it ends up being), I’d just buy that. And the home version, frankly.

Edited by Mike E

The other funny bit is that it’s £20. They could slap a Blackburn badge and a 10Bet logo on that and they’ve got themselves a £60 kit somehow.

3 hours ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

You've still bought an Umbro kit

Point taken, but as Joe points out below, they lose considerable markup.

57 minutes ago, JoeHarvey said:

The other funny bit is that it’s £20. They could slap a Blackburn badge and a 10Bet logo on that and they’ve got themselves a £60 kit somehow.

Each deal is different but the manufacturer usually pays a fee to licence the kit & takes the lion’s share of the mark up...I dare say Rovers negotiating power is somewhat lower than Man Utd’s ! 

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/premier-league-transfer-news-epl-cristiano-ronaldo-shirt-sales-fee-net-worth-contract-how-long-a8456191.html