BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

5 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Having shirts on sale before the school holidays means loads of free marketing across Europe for our iconic blue and white halves. Not to worry, ours will be out in time for when they get back.

Rovers are so small time at the minute it’s untrue.

Do we get a discount from Umbro for being last?

We aren't last though. Everton aren't revealing their's until next month and Huddersfield and Schalke haven't revealed their's either. The Dingles are yet to reveal their's as well but I suspect that's due to their deal with Puma not ending until the end of this month.

I'm guessing that the new home shirt will be released on the 4th or 5th of July as our first pre-season game is on the 6th.

Edited by Gumbi

3 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Have to say, I prefer that blue, but the sponsor will probably ruin it. Is it Bet 10 again? 

It is yeah. Hopefully whoever has designed the kit has thought more about how the logo will be incorporated into the shirt this time around. 

1 hour ago, RoverKyle said:

It is yeah. Hopefully whoever has designed the kit has thought more about how the logo will be incorporated into the shirt this time around. 

Or the company that negotiated the sponsorship do a check with the company they are supposed to be representing  that the logo can be colour matched to a kit (eg West Brom) and don't take a flying guess and insist on black* , which will be met again with a general response of that logo looks shit.

*Based on the explanation given by Rovers

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

• Backroom

We may not have shown our kit yet but interesting goings on down in Preston.

They announced both kits and had them for order, the away was red, some people complained about it so they’ve just announced that they’ve scrapped it and will be using last seasons away kit again with orders refunded.

What is odd is that I remember from fans forum meetings that kits are made and in transit months before release so either there’s loads of red non end kits floating around somewhere or the process has been sped up!

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2019/june/away-kit-change/

Just now, Tom said:

They announced both kits and had them for order, the away was red, some people complained about it so they’ve just announced that they’ve scrapped it and will be using last seasons away kit again with orders refunded.

What is odd is that I remember from fans forum meetings that kits are made and in transit months before release so either there’s loads of red non end kits floating around somewhere or the process has been sped up!

“Non end”. That really needs to catch on! :lol:

Just now, Tom said:

Preston's kits are just Nike teamwear and the kit deal is with the Just Sport Group who operate under the Nike brand and supply Nike teamwear kits to any team that has a contract with them. This means kits can be chosen and made quickly. When we were with Nike, the deal was actually with Nike themselves, hence why (apart from out first season with them due to time constraints) we didn't have any teamwear kits from them.

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Have to admit I'm impressed with PNE listening to the Fans and accommodating the Fans wishes.

Seems like all they’ve done is annoy more fans

11 hours ago, Tom said:

Well our kits must be on a rubber dinghy being paddled from China then!

11 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Have to admit I'm impressed with PNE listening to the Fans and accommodating the Fans wishes.

I’d be well pissed off if they were our kits.

They are basically “Red Kit” and “Yellow Kit”, absolutely nothing on them but a PNE badge and iron on sponsor.

It would take zero effort to change them, and it seems that half the fan base is pissed off anyway. Shambolic state of affairs and quite funny.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I think they were afraid nobody was going to buy them.

But it’s a nice touch to put it the way they have. They certainly won’t have been manufactured yet (had the badge sewn on).