BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

Just now, Stuart said:

The bloke who posted that first photo said the lighting in the room made it look lighter. I’ve still not seen it in the flesh yet myself.

I can't believe that picture of the "lighter shirt" is accurate. Its almost green.

Just now, 47er said:

I can't believe that picture of the "lighter shirt" is accurate. Its almost green.

Now a lot more photos on Facebook, some like the 'lighter shirt', some like the group picture and some others in-between.  I am looking forward to seeing it on the TV in a game and hope its not friggin turquoise, duck egg blue

Edited by AllRoverAsia

19 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

That's the one I still wear all the time.

Yep, I've still got that one. My all-time favourite is still the one we wore in our first year in the Premiership though.

A  lot of controversy at the time about the position of the crest  on the Umbro as I remember. Never been in the middle since.

I was in Manchester Airport, yesterday, and I saw a young chap with the new kit on. 

The blue does look 'different' but after a few weeks it will look better as we get used to it

(and the father of the lad proudly proclained that he'd 'been at the Rovers store for 11 AND we went on a ground tour as well!) 

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Has a look of this colour wise. I’d be happy with the same result...

B23EAAAE-BBB7-4EC0-8C64-94217122DD36.png

Was thinking about the above kit last night with regards to the new one colour wise, as they both seem to colour shift  dramatically depending on photography

s-l300.jpg

• Moderation Lead
Just now, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Being pedantic but that is clearly not the Royal Blue shade shown in team photo...still a Man Citeh Turquoise shade for me...I'm disappointed tbh.

I'll bet it's the lighting, tbh.

I'm not sure if we've seen any reviews from folk on here that have bought them yet, either, but I'm sure they could confirm!

• Backroom
4 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

it's the lighting

This one always looked lighter in the flesh - seems very similar

95cb68401decf8d36d24adde1174305d.jpg

I was going to say it’s like the HSA blue, I really like that colour, really good kit this year :) 

58 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Can anyone give us an away shirt update to lighten the mood?

Well, I heard on Sunday we are due to release it this week alongside a double signing. Definitely grey. 

What does a double signing mean? Probably a good player alongside a player we have questions over, I reckon. Butterworth / Adam + 1?

• Like 1

Just now, J*B said:

Well, I heard on Sunday we are due to release it this week alongside a double signing. Definitely grey. 

What does a double signing mean? Probably a good player alongside a player we have questions over, I reckon. Butterworth / Adam + 1?

I though Butterworth already played for us? Do you mean Butterfield? Butterfly? Buttercup? Butter bean? Butternut Squash?

It absolutely must be a keeper, surely. I’m going to say Butterfield and Hart.