BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

19 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Yeah I don’t get that really, even if it is cool.

I mean classic/cult I can get - 80s Napoli shirt or 90s Barca, Boca Juniors, St Pauli etc I’m well up for...

Just one for the collection @Sparks Rover?

Yes exactly.  I've got a nice Saviola Barca top too and a few others....love football tops

But never ever wear one, me lad does though.....

Edited by Sparks Rover

1 hour ago, blackburn bhoy said:

Did anyone get a 1875 membership email about the away shirt event,if they did when is the event as I thought the away shirt would be out either this week or next 

Event is Friday 19th.

I'd like to renew my 1875 membership but it isn't as easy as I thought.

I've logged into the website which confirms I've renewed my season ticket but when I try to buy 1875 membership it is trying to charge me £16.50 for some unknown reason, even though it should be £10.

I'd rather not ring up and deal with the staff but looks like I'll have to.

30 minutes ago, JHRover said:

I'd rather not ring up and deal with the staff but looks like I'll have to.

I'm not going to ask why you wouldn't want to ring up and "deal" with the staff.

1 hour ago, yellowsubmarine said:

Wonder whats Derby gonna wear against us at Ewood? Their home is white, away is blue. Do they have a third kit?

I'd be surprised if they didn't have a third shirt. Many - most? - clubs do these days, don't they; whether they actually need one or not.

The 1875 club should be all about discounts o match tickets. For anything else, become a season ticket holder.

Offering extras to people without season ticket and excluding ST holders does not increase the value of them.

We had 2,000 members of 1875 last season, 2/3s of them being season ticket holders, a hangover from League 1 when there was a worry about missing out on away tickets. ST holders will now be dropping off the scheme.

So only a few hundred non-ST holders will be members, which is extremely poor considering money off match tickets is supposed to be its main attraction.

The only hope the club has to drive membership is when walk ons see the £40+ tickets for Leeds/Sheff Wed and I presume 1875 will be offering a big discount.

I agree membership was a differentiator in L1 where demand outstripped supply on occasion but people now have to ask themselves, if we never sell out for matches, what is the purpose of membership?

Made up events to generate a further £10 from people? Like a ST-plus scheme but that other people can also join? That becomes a money-making gimmick and could put noses out of joint.

Being a season ticket holder should be the top of the pops with anything else being akin to “ST-lite”.

Since they started the 1875 membership, it's only been needed for one away game anyway.

It really should just be a scheme for people who cant commit to season tickets to get discounts etc.

Away game priority should be season ticket holders, and for small allocations ST holder + 3 games or whatever.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

As a season ticket holder I’d be keeping hold of my £10.

Unless you’re desperate to be part of these ‘exclusive events’

The group I go with buy tickets as soon as they are released, so if I don't join I'll have to go off on one and sort myself out. The hassle of it just isn't worthwhile.

I also find it wrong that if you subscribe to the official away travel season ticket you don't need 1875 membership as you automatically get an away ticket as soon as they are released.

So effectively if you prefer to travel by coach rather than train or car you don't need the membership and still get priority. Doesn't really seem right to me.

Interesting they any of your group have bothered keeping their membership. Just don’t see the need now we are back in the Championship.

There used to be an away ‘season ticket’ scheme, only a few hundred were in it but you’d be posted your ticket the day they came on sale.

That is what 46 game-rs need, not another membership and cost to sign up to.

22 minutes ago, JHRover said:

The group I go with buy tickets as soon as they are released, so if I don't join I'll have to go off on one and sort myself out. The hassle of it just isn't worthwhile.

I also find it wrong that if you subscribe to the official away travel season ticket you don't need 1875 membership as you automatically get an away ticket as soon as they are released.

So effectively if you prefer to travel by coach rather than train or car you don't need the membership and still get priority. Doesn't really seem right to me.

The cost of the away travel season ticket includes the fee for 1875 membership - thus if you are an away travel season ticket holder you automatically become an 1875 member.