BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

35 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

So they are having a kit launch at the ground today, yet those in attendance will be told to come back tomorrow if they want to buy it? 

Sounds about right!

That does sound ridiculous, although I’m sure (as it was a limited event) they’ll likely offer some sort of recompense.

• Backroom

So the Paddy Power prank is confirmed HOWEVER there is a pay off I wasn’t expecting, Paddy Power are indeed their sponsors but won’t have a logo at all on their shirt 

So the publicity was packed in up front and the kits now remain gloriously sponsor free.

Fair play

https://twitter.com/htafc/status/1152126447345123329?s=21

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

So the Paddy Power prank is confirmed HOWEVER there is a pay off I wasn’t expecting, Paddy Power are indeed their sponsors but won’t have a logo at all on their shirt 

So the publicity was packed in up front and the kits now remain gloriously sponsor free.

Fair play

https://twitter.com/htafc/status/1152126447345123329?s=21

Be interesting to see if there is an increase in shirt sales with no sponsor ruining it, nice looking shirt as well

It was clearly planned, they had everyone talking about for a whole week and while no disrespect to Huddersfield, who is ever going to talk about a Huddersfield kit like this again? It will long live in the memory of do you remember those paddy Power kits. 

• Like 1

Just now, justjonny said:

It was clearly planned, they had everyone talking about for a whole week and while no disrespect to Huddersfield, who is ever going to talk about a Huddersfield kit like this again? It will long live in the memory of do you remember those paddy Power kits. 

Live long in the memory? It will be forgotten within days.

Just now, JacknOry said:

Well certainly one I'll remember, like said above its going to be used as triva questions. Paddy Power have played it spot on and Huddersfield end up having a great kit out of it to

3 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

They must have easily had > £500k of press, tv & radio coverage already...as a business proposition that is a return. I am no fan of gambling at all & PP even less but I have to doff my cap to their marketing team who have played a blinder.

• Like 3