BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

Just now, pk1875 said:

Said a few weeks ago it was Grey with Green trim, but jesus didn't expect anything that bad.... In better news next season is back to red and black.

While the home kit will be awful. They seem to rotate having one kit good and the other bad each season.

• Like 1

Just now, Gumbi said:

Every other Umbro team has a third kit. I think we were the only Umbro team last season not to have one so I'm guessing that's a club decision.

We shouldn't need a 3rd kit. I can't think of a single club in England that has home colours that would clash with blue/white and our traditional away colours of red/yellow/orange.

Absolutely dreadful effort and they expect people to pay 50 quid for it! 

I look forward to the day we have a kit supplier and commercial department with some sense.

Just now, savage90 said:

So half of the away games this season we will be in the usual makeshift lost properly kit from last year. As innovative as ever Rovers! 

Look on the bright side! At least they won't have to go through the process of applying new sponsorship stickers to the yellow shirts. It was hard work when they had to stick on Crown Paint badges to the red and black halves because some idiot thought dark blue was a good away shirt. This time round just need to stick the yellows in the wash and good to go!

Edited by JHRover

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Yellow with a blue trim, red and black stripes, red and black halves on rotation.

Traditional Rovers away colours, simple. 

Agree, but even if you don't want to be tied to such a limited range there are many other colours that would be sensible and could look decent. Anything wrong with black, orange, gold, dark green, hell even pink would at least ensure no need for a 3rd kit and this rubbish.

• Backroom
Just now, Tom said:

This is nothing like Madon said, he said it was grey with a pattern on one half and a yellow collar!

This isn’t even close to yellow!

Madon Out!!!!

? give over. I was bang on, kinda. 

That shirt is absolutely horrendous though,  wow didn't expect that!

Actually... sort of like that Shirt... 

Sponsorless.. would definitely go into the drawer of “gig shirts” with the Boca Juniors home, Boavista and Puebla FC among others.

Green and Grey till we sack Mowbray?

• Like 1

The story of the away kit by Umbro (probably)

The base colours taking inspiration from Blackburn's part in the industrial revolution which saw lush green fields replaced with the grey smoke from the hundreds of mill chimneys springing up . The accent grey pattern represents the progression of the industrial revolution, motor vehicles replacing trains   and carts and leaving  tyre marks  on the cobble streets

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 6

• Backroom
Just now, Madon said:

? give over. I was bang on, kinda. 

That shirt is absolutely horrendous though,  wow didn't expect that!

Not even in the same ballpark 

?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Yellow with a blue trim, red and black stripes, red and black halves on rotation.

Traditional Rovers away colours, simple. 

Fans should boycott any away shirts not from this palette.

• Like 1

Wow......

Have our PR/marketing team all been made redundant on the quiet? Nothing productive ever seems to come out of the club

I would try and peel the sponsor logo off and stick it on the home shirt. 

Edited by benhben

Just now, perthblue02 said:

The story of the away kit by Umbro (probably)

The base colours taking inspiration from Blackburn's part in the industrial revolution which saw lush green fields replaced with the grey smoke from the hundreds of mill chimneys springing up . The accent grey pattern represents the progression of the industrial revolution, motor vehicles replacing trains   and carts and leaving  tyre marks  on the cobble streets

Instead of a fairy story why not just come clean and say 'Sorry, we've fucked up'