BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

Just now, arbitro said:

I wouldn't normally comment on kits as I can't usually get worked up either way but that is abhorrent. There is no contrast with the colours and the bits of the Umbro diamond just demean the whole thing. If anybody connected with Rovers has sanctioned that then they should be accountable and explain the rationale behind such an obscene garment. 

Waggott et al should be questioned at a Fans Forum to find out why our club is forced to play in something that frankly is disgusting.

I think Umbro will deservedly catch a cold with sales of these.

Completely agree. 

But after Mowbray's defensive u turn and Waggott's lies about season tickets and pitch investments I've just about given up listening to either of them.

1 hour ago, perthblue02 said:

looking at the away kit poll thread seems it gets a thumbs up from India, wonder if it was a V's choice

Well Sergei liked one of the posts...

White and green...Indian flag? No orange though. I did suggest once going with green and silver with a gold trim. The colours of the town crest and also something new. I've got no issues with experimenting with the away kit with perhaps a couple of exceptions.

As for the home shirt creating a bad one is virtually impossible.

Edited by Vinjay17
  • Like 1

It looks better on the player photos than the club shop pictures. I’m coming round to it. It looks like it has been designed for rovers, which is a positive. 

The kit launch was a bit bungled given it was already on the online shop.

We’ll be using a third kit a lot because it’s not that different to the home shirt with lots of white.

30 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I wouldn't normally comment on kits as I can't usually get worked up either way but that is abhorrent. There is no contrast with the colours and the bits of the Umbro diamond just demean the whole thing. If anybody connected with Rovers has sanctioned that then they should be accountable and explain the rationale behind such an obscene garment. 

Waggott et al should be questioned at a Fans Forum to find out why our club is forced to play in something that frankly is disgusting.

I think Umbro will deservedly catch a cold with sales of these.

Christ it divides opinions certainly but not think you are a tad overreacting to a kit design??

”Waggot should be questioned”

”Someone held accountable”

Bloody hell! ?

• Like 2

" So Mr Bauer, everything is agreed. Just sign the contract, you'll be a Blackburn player and then we will get some PR pictures of you in this new away kit."

"Err, can I just nip to the toilet please..........."

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 3

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Christ it divides opinions certainly but not think you are a tad overreacting to a kit design??

”Waggot should be questioned”

”Someone held accountable”

Bloody hell! ?

Perhaps but I honestly find it a touch insulting. I am proud of my club and our blue and white shirts are synonymous with our heritage. This is the other end of the scale for me.

As I said I would like to know who (if anybody) at Rovers gave their approval (you missed that out of your cherry picked quote). ?

Just now, arbitro said:

Perhaps but I honestly find it a touch insulting. I am proud of my club and our blue and white shirts are synonymous with our heritage. This is the other end of the scale for me.

As I said I would like to know who (if anybody) at Rovers gave their approval (you missed that out of your cherry picked quote). ?

It’s just taste. It’s subjective. Many like it.

Apologies for the cherry picking - I imagine it’s the marketing dept.

No need to apologise for the failings of your Marketing Dept.

Just now, arbitro said:

It’s the drip-drip. Just another little smirk.

But we will get over it. Like everything else that has gone on.

It’s shit but as long as we win matches in it no-one will care.

Now, when is the third kit launch.

I dont get the pattern though, whats it for, proper random? Not fussed as i aint bought a shirt for over 10 years , so just interested/bewildered by it.

Edited by AAK

• Moderation Lead

Many don’t, so those that don’t, are over reacting now? 

Alrighty then.

In all fairness, I'm not a fan but I've seen worse. At the end of the day we see the team in it maybe once every 3 weeks.

I stopped buying replica shirts 20 years ago. I think it's the people who buy them regularly who are most annoyed. They probably actually want to part with £50 to the club to buy it but dislike it enough to not bother. 

• Like 1