BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

Just now, Mattyblue said:

As I’ve said, not every season, but it obviously has been part of the shirt standard palette for decades, I.e since the 70s.

Personally, I don't mind a small bit of Red Trim but prefer without. The Blue shade is my bitch.

I've revised my views on our Away shirt. I would wear it at the beach or at Driving Range but not on the Course but never with a Sponsor logo or at 50 quid a pop.

Advanced issues found

Just now, geedog13 said:

I dont want to start beef ( as the kids say ) as I'm just having a wee talk about kits with my coffee in bed but I found this 

That is a very good site with loads of other interesting football stuff if you look around a bit.

Just now, geedog13 said:

I see what you mean but we didn't start as a club in the 70s the same way football didn't start in the 90s, it's just me..... I see red and I see red.... lol I hate utd and liverpool so hate us having any red at all lol 

I think 45+ years is a decent amount of time to be a tradition, but it’s not every season anyway, so fair enough to me.

• Like 1

The away kit is an abomination but that style is just the trend these days and they are aimed at a certain buyers market to be fair that's what it's all about and some of the top clubs have some right stinkers.  Way i see it it looks a nice t-shirt but shit football kit and it'll be hard on the eye but probably get used to it.

I'm just relieved they've sorted out the first strip to something more in keeping with modern day Rovers again.

13 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Many don’t, so those that don’t, are over reacting now? 

Alrighty then.

Yes Kenny.

The CEO does not need to come out and explain nor throw under the bus to fans a member of staff.

It’s a fucking football kit for god’s sake.

• Moderation Lead
Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Yes Kenny.

The CEO does not need to come out and explain nor throw under the bus to fans a member of staff.

It’s a fucking football kit for god’s sake.

It’s a turn of phrase on’t internet, does it really matter?

2 hours ago, geedog13 said:

I really do commend you for all your efforts sir and it must have taken time but .... I really struggle to see why so many fans want as much RED!! We are not man United we are not liverpool we are blackburn rovers....... I would have liked our home kit in negative for an away strip or yes go with the half thing. But why red.................. sorry but I hate red did you pick up on that...... 

Red is for Lancahire though. That's important to me. Not much of it obvs +the Red Rose and I'm happy!

Away shirt can be anything really, though red has tended to be the most common choice per the years. Opposite to blue I suppose which, after all, is the point of an away shirt?

Personally, I would never buy an away shirt and I wish we didn't use them away when there's no real clash.

Just now, K-Hod said:

It’s a turn of phrase on’t internet, does it really matter?

Haha agreed but why you white knighting then?

I’m just reacting to a post...

Does it really matter?

Does any of it?

WAGGOT MUST CONDEMN

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geedog13 said:

I really do commend you for all your efforts sir and it must have taken time but .... I really struggle to see why so many fans want as much RED!! We are not man United we are not liverpool we are blackburn rovers....... I would have liked our home kit in negative for an away strip or yes go with the half thing. But why red.................. sorry but I hate red did you pick up on that...... 

As long as it does not like a United kit (which the 2015-16 version did) don't have any issues with red on the shirt. As stated red for Lancashire.