BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

1 hour ago, S8 & Blue said:

Yes Kenny.

The CEO does not need to come out and explain nor throw under the bus to fans a member of staff.

It’s a fucking football kit for god’s sake.

Be careful with the language bud I got lambasted yesterday for the same word as a guys 10 year old reads all this ......

Just now, JHRover said:

So Richard Sharpe has confirmed a 3rd kit will be needed but doesn't know any more details. 

Slightly better than the embarrassing turning out in the previous year's away shirt but still unnecessary.

Hope they don’t build it up again.

Although surely it will just be last season's away kit.

8 hours ago, Stuart said:

Just been trying to find a worse away kit. The green Zebra kit runs it close but I still think this is the worst.

6662DC3D-34FF-4B49-A916-7A43CD067B5E.thumb.jpeg.55741e0780fc6696e16efe665c2d8f4c.jpeg

I remember getting the Orange CIS one with Henchoz on the back.I think i just wanted to get a player nobody else would have so went with him lol 

I just hope Mowbray has the balls to change the shirt at half time, like Ferguson did for Man Utd, when the players complain they cannot see each other. Shocking kit!

Also Doctorryan suggested making our own kit. Good idea but why oh why would anyone want to stick a sponsor's logo on a home-made kit?

I knew a chap once who insisted on wearing only designer clothing. It must have cost him a fortune just to advertise the companies who he paid that fortune to. He said we all had to keep up with fashion. I wonder if he's now covered from head to toe in blue tattoos.

The lunatics still seem to be running the asylum.

10 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Interesting that up to the late 2000s it pretty much was yellow or red/black. With odd exceptions like the late 90s orange.

That orange shirt with the silver grey colour rim was a bad one. Not as bad as new one though

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Stuart said:

Just been trying to find a worse away kit. The green Zebra kit runs it close but I still think this is the worst.

6662DC3D-34FF-4B49-A916-7A43CD067B5E.thumb.jpeg.55741e0780fc6696e16efe665c2d8f4c.jpeg

The one kit missing from this is the 96-97 away kit...the yellow and dark blue number with the Rovers badge artistically interpreted and splashed down the front of the shirt and shorts. I personally liked that one a lot...much rather our badge chopped into arty pieces than the Umbro logo!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Mighty Chaffinch said:

The one kit missing from this is the 96-97 away kit...the yellow and dark blue number with the Rovers badge artistically interpreted and splashed down the front of the shirt and shorts. I personally liked that one a lot...much rather our badge chopped into arty pieces than the Umbro logo!

Our badge chopped up ......    that my friend is a stroke of genius!!!! Only change that.... stand up and take a bow that man 

That’s it. 

Personally love the rose with BRFC below it. This seems to be appearing on some of the new range of clothing 8n the roverstore. Picked up a pair of joggers with it on. 

10B176B3-9D00-4B0B-8A9F-32C5F72A12C0.png

Edited by old darwen blue