BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

We should have just made last years yellow kit as the third. £50 for a teamwear shirt is a joke. I'm assuming this is a club decision and not an Umbro one as Umbro are quite happy to make third shirts for every single other club. Everytime we've needed a third shirt under Venky's, it's always been a teamwear kit.

Umbro haven't made a single mention of it on their Twitter account and they had already told someone that we weren't getting one, so I think this just confirms that they had no say in it at all and that the club are trying to make a bigger profit on the shirts than if Umbro had designed one  specifically for us.

Can anyone think of an away game this season where we wont be able to wear either the home or away shirt but will be able to wear the 3rd kit?

What are we going to wear at Huddersfield or Sheffield Wednesday? Might just get away with grey but wouldn't surprise me if fussy refs said no.

You have to wonder sometimes. Blue and white home shirt so a pale grey away shirt and blue 3rd kit. Beyond belief. The whole point of a 3rd kit seems to have been missed here.

• Backroom
13 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Can anyone think of an away game this season where we wont be able to wear either the home or away shirt but will be able to wear the 3rd kit?

What are we going to wear at Huddersfield or Sheffield Wednesday? Might just get away with grey but wouldn't surprise me if fussy refs said no.

You have to wonder sometimes. Blue and white home shirt so a pale grey away shirt and blue 3rd kit. Beyond belief. The whole point of a 3rd kit seems to have been missed here.

Assuming it will be worn at Fulham, Swansea  and Derby probably with home shorts and socks 

Edited by Tom

18 minutes ago, frosty said:

Rovers have tweeted saying all adult sizes of the third shirts have now sold out, with another 'small delivery' expected in the next few weeks. They couldn't have got many in at all if they're all gone already.

Well they could only get in what Umbro had in stock of the template used. The fact that both the Adult and Junior sizes are sold out on their teamwear site says it all.

38 minutes ago, Stuart said:

It’s evidently more popular that the horrible grey/green effort!

About par that the off the shelf, badge-added shirt is more desirable (and less available) than the custom designed one.

I have to agree Stuart. It really is about time the Rovers retail department engaged with the fans in the shirt department. JHC if they did who knows how many shirts they cold sell ????

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my Grandson his first top on Saturday, only to be told that the 'sleeve' badges were out of stock and they didn't know when they were getting them in. 

It's a bit strange that, in the second home game, that such an essential part of the kit should be u available.