BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

To be nitpicking, it’s not quite Royal Blue but it’s as near as dammit. I think it’s a pretty good effort and I may just get round to buying it. Anything to counteract the plastics wearing the red of either United or Liverpool around Northwich. It’ll be this shirt or the 1960 FA Cup Final one for me. I’ve already had two of the latter (best shirt ever) but the ferking things have both run.

Just now, Claytons Left Boot said:

To be nitpicking, it’s not quite Royal Blue but it’s as near as dammit. I think it’s a pretty good effort and I may just get round to buying it. Anything to counteract the plastics wearing the red of either United or Liverpool around Northwich. It’ll be this shirt or the 1960 FA Cup Final one for me. I’ve already had two of the latter (best shirt ever) but the ferking things have both run.

You mean this one

IMG-20190618-WA0000.jpg

• Like 6

You sure about that? It appears to have a Toffs label in the neck and that’s who I bought my two off...

I think so I work for him and he has it hung up outside his office, dont get me wrong I've no proof it's his but cant understand why he'd have a fake of his own cup final shirt

Just now, zag79 said:

I think so I work for him and he has it hung up outside his office, dont get me wrong I've no proof it's his but cant understand why he'd have a fake of his own cup final shirt

I don’t wish to rain on your parade pal but Toffs were founded in 1990 and that certainly looks like a Toffs label. Mr Trump would be calling that a fake shirt..

• Like 1

I don’t wish to rain on your parade pal but Toffs were founded in 1990 and that certainly looks like a Toffs label. Mr Trump would be calling that a fake shirt..

Fair enough could explain why he has so many signed shirts around the place also has a really old Brazil shirt signed by pele and numerous others

• Like 1

Love the new shirt. I like the fact that the 'Arte Et Labore' that is under the collar on the back is written in exactly the same font that was used for when it was on the sleeves of the 94/95 kit.

I don't mind the sponsor being black. If it was red, it would have been too bright and stood out more, which would take something away from the shirt itself.

With regards to the away shirt, I have a feeling the pattern that has been mentioned will be something similar to what is on the Heart's home shirt and the sleeves on the Schalke home shirt. The Heart's away shirt and the new Everton home shirt, which has been leaked today, also have patterns on them.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JHRover said:

When charging 50 quid a time I'd expect a bit more imagination than effectively just repeating the same design as 3 years ago.

End the day sales will determine success but for me it doesn't look like any thought has gone into it but it will be well received because they've reverted back to darker blue.

Not really any point in the red trim on the sleeves given it doesn't appear anywhere else.

Mr Happy,?

Just now, unsall said:

It’s a lovely kit,why are some so negative 

Why get so angry at others for having an opinion. Not everyone will like every kit. Get over it.

Personally I’ll reserve judgment ‘til I’ve seen it in the flesh. The graphic looked good, the photoshoot made it look pretty ordinary.

I like it. Traditional Rovers kit and back to normal. Look forward to seeing the lads play in it.

But I do get what JH is saying. It’s £50, but not dissimilar to our last few (last season aside), so I doubt i’ll be buying it (if that’s ok with you, unsall).

9 hours ago, philipl said:

I can exclusively reveal that we will probably be in compliance with all 72 pages of this:

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Tech/uefaorg/General/02/56/52/75/2565275_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Excluding the blurb and chapters at the beginning together with the index at the back, there are around 58 pages of regulations re what is allowed/not allowed with the various kits. Unbelievable!!

• Moderation Lead
30 minutes ago, unsall said:

It’s a lovely kit,why are some so negative 

Just a difference of opinion, innit.

Many didn’t like last season’s, some didn’t. If you like it, fair enough, so do I, as it happens. That’s not to say I’ve liked every kit we’ve ever had, but you can’t get it right all the time...

19 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I like it. Traditional Rovers kit and back to normal. Look forward to seeing the lads play in it.

But I do get what JH is saying. It’s £50, but not dissimilar to our last few (last season aside), so I doubt i’ll be buying it (if that’s ok with you, unsall).

Hm yeah that’s ok, but let’s face it, whatever they came out with,folk would say rubbish, I personally think it’s a decent kit, and am glad you like it,?

Just now, K-Hod said:

Just a difference of opinion, innit.

Many didn’t like last season’s, some didn’t. If you like it, fair enough, so do I, as it happens. That’s not to say I’ve liked every kit we’ve ever had, but you can’t get it right all the time...

Wasn’t keen on last seasons kit,but think this time round is good, but, everyone has own opinion.

33 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Why get so angry at others for having an opinion. Not everyone will like every kit. Get over it.

Personally I’ll reserve judgment ‘til I’ve seen it in the flesh. The graphic looked good, the photoshoot made it look pretty ordinary.

I’m not angry,just thought it’s a decent kit, just thought a big improvement from last season.

2 minutes ago, unsall said:

I’m not angry,just thought it’s a decent kit, just thought a big improvement from last season.

My mistake. When someone uses the angry emoji I get confused like that.