BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

2 hours ago, danger19_80 said:

Bizarre stuff at Huddersfield. Appears real...or at least they played in it tonight!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49026053

On one of the photos, if you look closely, you can see the 'sponsor' stripe is basically a white sticker over the shirt. I think they'll be winding everyone up and a version without the sticker will be released before the season. Fair do's though they've gone to town with it by playing in it tonight and even convinced the FA that it's genuine.

Also interesting how Huddersfield were able to complete a game at Rochdale on a pitch that looked absolutely perfect. Makes me wonder what the real reason was that our game was cancelled and moved to behind closed doors.

6 hours ago, danger19_80 said:

Bizarre stuff at Huddersfield. Appears real...or at least they played in it tonight!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49026053

That article says that it will be going on sale on Saturday - judging my their fans reactions, I wouldnt be bringing in any additional clubshop staff to deal with the demand.

On Football Boots

Except as permitted by paragraphs B1 – 5 above, the appearance of any Advertising of any description, including sponsors’ designations, on a Player’s Football Boots is prohibited.

2.                       On all other Clothing

No sponsor Advertising is permitted anywhere on the Clothing of a Player on the field of play during a match except as provided for in this part C.

The following Advertising is permitted:

(i)            Playing kit

(a)                    On the Clothing of a Player on the field of play, the following areas shall be permitted to be used for Advertising

• One single area not exceeding 250 square centimetres on the front of the shirt (see Fig 10);
  • One single area not exceeding 100 square centimetres on the back of the shirt (see Fig 13);
  • One single area not exceeding  100  square  centimetres  on each sleeve of the shirt, between the shoulder seam and the elbow (provided Affiliated Association or Competition Rules so permit) (see Fig 12);
  • One single area not exceeding 100 square centimetres on the back of the shorts (see Fig 14); and
  • Once only on each sock tie-up providing it does not exceed an area of 100 square centimetres (see Fig 11).

One or more company may be advertised and, in respect of any one company, one or more of its products. The same Advertising must appear in the same form on the Clothing of all Players and Club Officials, wherever such Advertising appears, throughout the entirety of the match.

(b)                    Any Advertising under C2(i) must be clearly separated from the items described in B above.

(ii)           Walk on jackets and Tracksuits and other Clothing worn in the Technical Area

Advertising may appear on (a) walk on jackets; and (b) the tracksuits and other Clothing worn by Players and Club Officials in the Technical Area in accordance with the size and locations set out in C2(i) and can be either: 

• the same sponsor(s) as worn on the playing kit (home or away strips)
  • be additional to the sponsors as worn on the playing kit
  • be different to the sponsors as worn on the playing kit
  • a single sponsor that is an official partner of the relevant competition

3.                       Clubs may conclude sponsorship arrangements with different companies in respect of Advertising permitted under C2(i) above for both their ‘home’ and ‘away’ strips. Where Competition rules allow for a third strip to be worn, this may carry Advertising as worn on either the “home” or “away” shirt. The third strip may carry an alternative sponsor advertisement with the permission of the Competition. The Advertising must appear in the same form on the Clothing of all Players and Club Officials wherever such Advertising appears, throughout the entirety of the match.

4.                       Clubs with more than one team may conclude separate shirt Advertising agreements in respect of each of its teams.

5.                       Club playing name

No Club in Membership of the Premier League, EFL, a League at Steps 1 to 6 of the National League System, The FA Women’s Super League, The FA Women’s Championship or The FA Women’s National League, may include the name of a sponsor in its Club playing name unless in the sole opinion of The Association the Club’s playing name arises from a historical association with that Club such as a works sports and social club. Any other Club may include the name of a sponsor in its playing name with the prior written consent of its Affiliated Association and where such consent is given, Advertising on behalf of one company only shall be carried on the Club’s match shirts irrespective of the provisions of B(4) and C2(i) above

9 hours ago, JHRover said:

On one of the photos, if you look closely, you can see the 'sponsor' stripe is basically a white sticker over the shirt. I think they'll be winding everyone up and a version without the sticker will be released before the season. Fair do's though they've gone to town with it by playing in it tonight and even convinced the FA that it's genuine.

Also interesting how Huddersfield were able to complete a game at Rochdale on a pitch that looked absolutely perfect. Makes me wonder what the real reason was that our game was cancelled and moved to behind closed doors.

Publicity stunt or not! I say it's daft and irresponsible to get everyone talking about PP.

I'm so glad to see my local town is now PP-free since they capped the Unlimited time-out and fixed bet odds. Karma!

• Backroom

I wonder what percentage of kits in the English top two leagues are sponsored by betting companies, it seems only the real big boys are attracting other companies.

Hope it stops soon personally  

• Like 1

Just now, Tom said:

I wonder what percentage of kits in the English top two leagues are sponsored by betting companies, it seems only the real big boys are attracting other companies.

Why do you want it to stop?

6 hours ago, pick32 said:

Looking forward to seeing the new kit tomorrow, let’s hope there is a goalkeeper also announced.

You would have thought that they would show a pic of it before it goes on sale at least

1 hour ago, JacknOry said:

Today is D-Day for Madon.

The day of the 19th of July  to be official known forever more as Grey Friday in his honour 

"I see a kit on the horizon, Madon has hinted at halved grey

and if it doesn't contain orange, I'll be a happier person today " :)

On a separate note I see Umbro have inflicted their love of  Man city blue out on Burnley this year with their away shirt, C'mon Umbro its been 6 seasons get over it they are probably never coming back

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Tom said:

For those on Twitter there is a thread on Nick Harris (@sportingintel) timeline which is alarming to put it mildly

A4C700CF-D4C3-49BB-9C54-E39C91B65B8C.png

• Like 2