BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kits 19/20  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What should the home kit always be?

• Royal blue and white shirt
    • Lighter blue and white shirt
    • Blue shorts
    • White shorts
    • Blue socks
    • White socks

Just now, Gumbi said:

I'm assuming we will need a third shirt. Either last year's will carry over or we have another kit on the way.

Unforgivable if we need a 3rd kit.

Could almost understand it if we actually had a 3rd kit that was for sale and promoted in an effort to make money but the last few years we've just turned out in the kit from the season before. Sort of thing a non League outfit would do.

Just now, BlackburnEnd75 said:

One day they'll try the halves on the away shirt and it'll be the most popular kit we've had in years.

Indeed - this is still one of my favourite ever Rovers shirts. How hard can it be!!??

Related image

• Like 6

Just now, frosty said:

Indeed - this is still one of my favourite ever Rovers shirts. How hard can it be!!??

Related image

Close second but the winner is this one...

87738A98-112D-4D8F-A2A8-E9DA8B171F73.jpeg.cceffd8596d421c6aeb05b780b632096.jpeg

And guess what. The club never put it on sale...

• Like 4

Just now, Stuart said:

A third kit will definitely be required.

What is wrong with the club’s commercial department? Was it simply the cheapest possible option?

I doubt even that comes into it. My impression is they're on autopilot mode and just leave it until Umbro turn up and tell them what to do.

Just now, JHRover said:

I doubt even that comes into it. My impression is they're on autopilot mode and just leave it until Umbro turn up and tell them what to do.

What kind of market research did Umbro do? It has been met with (almost) universal disgust within minutes of being leaked.

Just now, JHRover said:

Unforgivable if we need a 3rd kit.

Could almost understand it if we actually had a 3rd kit that was for sale and promoted in an effort to make money but the last few years we've just turned out in the kit from the season before. Sort of thing a non League outfit would do.

Every other Umbro team has a third kit. I think we were the only Umbro team last season not to have one so I'm guessing that's a club decision.

Edited by Gumbi

• Backroom

This is nothing like Madon said, he said it was grey with a pattern on one half and a yellow collar!

This isn’t even close to yellow!

Madon Out!!!!

• Like 5