BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Norwich - tempting fate

7 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

I remember BDS being in there before, which was a shock to him.

Looks as if some ‘journalist’ trawls through all the Championship forums every Friday...

The i does it for every Premier League team on Fridays and Championship on Saturdays.

• Moderation Lead

Bar Bennett at full back, think that’s the best team we could have picked!

Really happy to see Chapman on the bench, hope we get to see him in action again tonight!

• Like 4

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

D5LEjhXWkAE-PpC.jpg:large

Godfrey played for Shrewsbury all last season. Hopefully we can upset him again.

Stiepermann has been absolute quality every time I've seen him (twice!)

Hernandez is a talent, whether he starts on the left or right he will destroy Benno/Bell tonight. 

Mostly content with the lineup and bench.

Sick of seeing Bennett picked ahead of Nyambe at right back though, very concerning. This isn't something I should be saying so soon after he signed a new deal, but I really don't think Mowbray rates Nyambe, and if we keep the former I'm not sure we'll keep the latter for long. A two-year deal for a 21-year old in the first team squad is pretty pathetic and doesn't bode well. Nor does benching him for a liability over and over.

Good to see Chapman on the bench at last. Would have wanted to see Davenport there too, and one or two other youth players. Couldn't give a toss about the impending Liverpool U-23 game, they'd learn more from this.

Jayson in goal...yeh not bothered. Has looked a bit naff, but Raya has been off-colour too. Mowbray presumably wants to give him the chance to earn a contract elsewhere.

Graham in for Brereton makes sense in the context of just this match, although it may knock his confidence to be withdrawn right after notching his first goal. He'll probably start in the Swansea game though.

Decent overall. If Leutwiler doesn't blunder and Bennett doesn't do a passable impression of toast, that team has enough to secure a draw, maybe sneak a win. It'll mostly come down to how Norwich deal with their pressure, it can either inspire or cripple.

Just watching the Sheff Utd v Ipswich game.

The commentator just mentioned that Norwich “only need a point to secure Premier League status for next season but realistically it’s all about the title”.

That can’t be right surely.

Just now, Stuart said:

Just watching the Sheff Utd v Ipswich game.

The commentator just mentioned that Norwich “only need a point to secure Premier League status for next season but realistically it’s all about the title”.

That can’t be right surely.

Yep. Leeds can only make 88. Norwich now have 88