BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New BRFCS Homepage

J*B

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Very good, and thanks to all those who've worked hard on it. Good links to all the social media stuff. 

Is the Youtube channel the official Rovers channel? Could there be an additional link to unofficial stuff like all the 60's/70's/80's/90's  match stuff that is out there? 

It is a feed so what we really could do with is a fan with loads of spare time & oodles of enthusiasm to start a YouTube account called Rovers Nostalgia say, and post them all in one feed & we could pick that up...

I have toyed with it but just don't have enough time to do that & the pods as well but perhaps when I retire... !!!

Very nice. I don't do Twitter and only ocassionaly YouTube but can see how these really help people.

On the Match Thread clicking takes one to the first post. Can this be made so one goes to the last read post?

• Like 1
  • Guest unpinned this topic
  • 2 years later...
54 minutes ago, Nate said:

Hi there. Been away for ages, so a bit lost. Didn't there used to be a pinned thread for Australian and NZ supporters? 

Yes, but it was used so infrequently we remove it. Can bring I back if there’s enough uptake?