BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Agenda for Supporter Consultation Evening 02/5/19

• J*B featured this topic
Just now, MarkBRFC said:

I'd like to think somebody would give Waggott and co a good roasting over Season Tickets, but I imagine it will be more box ticking and back patting than anything else.

Absolutely.

Why does Mowbray need to go to India weeks after we know what division we will be in to find out our budget? 

Why aren't season tickets on sale before the season ends so that people who attend games have the opportunity to buy one? It seems like a missed opportunity 

• Like 3

EFL Website: Clubs are required to meet with a representative group of supporters at least twice a season to discuss significant issues relating to the club.  The framework for each club’s specific consultation strategy is to be documented within its customer charter.  

Anyone know if Rovers have a documented customer charter? If so is it publicly available ?

2 hours ago, philipl said:

And when did anyone achieve a change of mind or behaviour or effect a considered alteration in policy through a "good roasting"?

Good roastings are as effective and pleasurable as a good wank.

Yes Philip but we all know what he means . Waggot needs outing over this. The bloke was very forward in telling everybody about his plans when things were going well until the end of Jan and funnily enough hasn't been heard of since doling out a load of freebies against Stoke and trying to celebrate the demand for free tickets !!

Another myth in the hallowed halls of Ewood  having delivered precisely what ? His main crusade was about increasing ST sales and some bollox about ''Stretch'' . That worked a treat and his opinions on A games and derbies hasn't exactly ripped up any scripts either.

Just now, Crimpshrine said:

EFL Website: Clubs are required to meet with a representative group of supporters at least twice a season to discuss significant issues relating to the club.  The framework for each club’s specific consultation strategy is to be documented within its customer charter.  

Anyone know if Rovers have a documented customer charter? If so is it publicly available ?

https://www.rovers.co.uk/club/customer-charter/

• Like 1

Would hope that on point [2. (a)] somebody raises questions about The Riverside, the clubs current plans for the stand, where it stands safety wise, when the next safety check is, and whether plans are in place to develop any areas of the stadium in general?

I'd also like to think that clubs new commercial partner https://hozeit.co.uk could be contracted to do some work on the bricking and signage at Ewood which is in dire need of some attention.

6 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Why does Mowbray need to go to India weeks after we know what division we will be in to find out our budget? 

Why aren't season tickets on sale before the season ends so that people who attend games have the opportunity to buy one? It seems like a missed opportunity 

He's got to go and speak personally to them and I'd be disappointed if he didn't have that contact. Ok we are in a mess compared to our premiership years but we have to move forward and progress as a "club". Mowbray is manager and therefore meeting owners is a priority. 

41 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Is anyone else on here attending?

Nope - my bad - I missed the email. But if anyone wants to go to the next one, please send me a message.

12 hours ago, Cherry Blue said:

He's got to go and speak personally to them and I'd be disappointed if he didn't have that contact. Ok we are in a mess compared to our premiership years but we have to move forward and progress as a "club". Mowbray is manager and therefore meeting owners is a priority. 

Yes, but my point is why does he have to wait until the season is over? He should have been over when we knew what division we were in 

• Like 3

Think they have to wait to be invited over after putting a request in I don't think they can just give them a buzz and say they are on their way. Most clubs probably schedule some kind of board meeting for after the season has finished and I reckon the key to ours is pin them down as soon as you can before they disappear for the summer otherwise you've had it for a few months.

• J*B unfeatured this topic
19 hours ago, JoeHarvey said:

Would hope that on point [2. (a)] somebody raises questions about The Riverside, the clubs current plans for the stand, where it stands safety wise, when the next safety check is, and whether plans are in place to develop any areas of the stadium in general?

I'd also like to think that clubs new commercial partner https://hozeit.co.uk could be contracted to do some work on the bricking and signage at Ewood which is in dire need of some attention.

Rovers Trust has submitted a number of questions including State of Ground and plans for future; ticket offers and how they have worked or otherwise; perennially late  Season ticket sales ; current position re FFP ;and a couple of others on the Catering Contract etc. 4 Members attending including myself and Ozz Jones.

• Like 7

Just now, mhead said:

Rovers Trust has submitted a number of questions including State of Ground and plans for future; ticket offers and how they have worked or otherwise; perennially late  Season ticket sales ; current position re FFP ;and a couple of others on the Catering Contract etc. 4 Members attending including myself and Ozz Jones.

Awesome! Great to hear

• Backroom

Why the constant questions about Suhail?

Hes been around since the start, sure his official appointment was a little bit of favouritism but it’s always seemed there’s too much emphasis on him and his presence 

• Like 2