BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre-season 2019/20

1 hour ago, JoeHarvey said:

Prices for Rochdale rather cheap. I'll assume you can buy on the gate, but if someone knows you can't, let me know.

£10 per adult for a local friendly? In my experience that is standard and any higher would be quite outrageous.

With Rangers now confirmed I'd say that'll be our lot. Funny, Rangers fans complaining about too many home games and no away, and we're likely to be the other way around, with no home fixture. 

Crikey, look at these line-ups from a home game vs Girona just a few pre-season's ago... URGH how far we've come!

IMG_4914.thumb.PNG.c00a0ace3da3efd3413d6245406cfa17.PNG

Just now, JoeHarvey said:

With Rangers now confirmed I'd say that'll be our lot. Funny, Rangers fans complaining about too many home games and no away, and we're likely to be the other way around, with no home fixture. 

Crikey, look at these line-ups from a home game vs Girona just a few pre-season's ago... URGH how far we've come!

That starting line-up is atrocious. 

Just now, Butty said:

That starting line-up is atrocious. 

It's scary, I remember how god-awful boring that game was too. Who'd have thought Girona would've gone on to do so well.

It's scary, I remember how god-awful boring that game was too. Who'd have thought Girona would've gone on to do so well.

I never thought Stuani would leave Boro and be so good there! He’s banged them in for Girona. They had 2 unreal seasons, but went down this year 

I have no memory of this game at all, and i'm the sort of obsessive who remembers everything Rovers related.

That Faissal El Bakhtaoui turned into a good un though, wonder whatever became of him.

18 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

I have no memory of this game at all, and i'm the sort of obsessive who remembers everything Rovers related.

That Faissal El Bakhtaoui turned into a good un though, wonder whatever became of him.

He's been in Scotland and just released by Dundee.

He seems to have developed into a non-scoring sometimes wide striker.

Looking forward to it. Shame it's a Sunday but might have to book the Monday off work. Going up on the train. Something to look forward to from pre-season at least. Been waiting a long time to go to Ibrox.

Don't think there'll be anything to worry about allocation wise going off what it was like for the dingles the other year.

• Like 1