BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre-season 2019/20

Really positive stuff that ; Magloire, Buckley, Butterworth, Hart, Grayson and Wharton are all potentially travelling to Austria with the first team. Add them to Brereton, Armstrong, Davenport, Chapman and a few others I am probably forgetting and that's a really good bunch of young players. Great to see Mowbray giving them opportunities to shine in pre-season. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

Grayson is shit. I know more than half a dozen his age who are better.

See this is a prime example of a negative post. From my post about the exciting young players going on pre-season, this is the angle you choose to take on it. 

Yes, we are all entitled to our opinions :) 

Ok, well, if he is that bad, we won't see him breaking through, what about the other guys going though. Any positives there? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

See this is a prime example of a negative post. From my post about the exciting young players going on pre-season, this is the angle you choose to take on it. 

Yes, we are all entitled to our opinions :) 

Ok, well, if he is that bad, we won't see him breaking through, what about the other guys going though. Any positives there? 

Dont know them. I've known Grayson since he was 13 and should be nowhere near a professional club. If he didnt have that surname he wouldn't be there, simple as.

11 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Sam Hart is never good enough. There is plenty of exciting youth as seen with the success of the u23s and some players above that already around the first team but Hart needs moving on for his own sake as much as anything.

Have to agree. Looked a million miles away from being a player in his Rovers appearances, but seems to have impressed at a lower level once he actually got a run of games together.

Hopefully we could get a small fee and sell on clause for him due to his upturn in form, but he's of an age now where he needs to play. 

15 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Sam Hart is never good enough. There is plenty of exciting youth as seen with the success of the u23s and some players above that already around the first team but Hart needs moving on for his own sake as much as anything.

So now that we have ticked the predicted moans off  in relation to Grayson and Hart, what about the other players?

Pretty sure if there's any prospect of selling out Rangers will provide more. Think the 1000 is just an initial batch and see how sales go. Can imagine a fair few will be up for it purely as a new ground with Rovers and a day/weekend away. Certainly more interesting than any of the other games.

Depends, Rangers don’t seem to give any club more than that little corner these days.

You think they would for this as you can’t imagine anything like a sell out in home areas. But a lot of clubs aren’t like us and don’t bend over backwards for away fans.